“Going back again!”
Review of City Suite Hotel

City Suite Hotel
Ranked #59 of 116 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Very friendly staff, special thankx to Joyce, Yehia, Teddy and can't remember the fourth guy's name. We had a wonderful stay there. The location was just perfect. Everything was just a walking distance, a little supermarket, hairdresser, fast food, restaurants. Drivers were Available at the door of the hotel to take you for private tours at a reasonable price.

Just one note, I wish if they would just refill there complimentary tea/coffee tray on daily bases ;-)

• Stayed: September 2011
CSH-fcw, General Manager at City Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2011

Dear Valued Guest "Artena",

We would like to thank you for your review and specifically for your kind words about our staff. We, at City Suite Hotel, work more than just as a team but as a family, and we do our utmost to treat our guests as though they are our family guests.

We hope to consistently be able to serve all our valued guests in the same high standard of hospitality time and time again.

As for your recommendation regarding the complimentary tea/coffee tray, we will work on implementing this in the near future.

Thank you again for taking the time to point this out to us.

Sincere regards,

There are newer reviews for City Suite Hotel

Reviewed September 26, 2011

My husband and i recently completed a 5 night stay at the city suite hotel and had a great stay. It was recommanded to us by freinds who had to rely on location of the place as they liked to walk around ! and the hotel was perfect for that ! Although this hotel is a four star you are treated like a five !
The hotel was clean and well kept and the staff were very friendly, multilangual and helpful. Our room was lovely, lots of nice details in the nice furniture and a long list of products that they would supply to you if you had forgotten them.
The location of the hotel was great, 2 minutes from any store, restaurants and the sea.
I would highly recommend this hotel and will defenitly be booking there again !!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2011

I am frequent traveller to Beirut. I paid for my stay in full at check-in, and after checkout the front desk followed me to my car demanding 80 cents !!.
What a hospitality.
The place is clean, but the location is not on the sea rock as it claims.
Day staff are good, but the night shift they care less about hospitality.

• Stayed: September 2011
CSH-fcw, General Manager at City Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2011

Dear Mr. Anwar,

We are very concerned about the problem you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. We would like to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention.

The difference in currency exchange was the culprit, as you know changing from Lebanese pounds to American dollars and rounding the total may have made the difference of the 80cents; but in any case, this is not an excuse to have you come back from your car to pay this amount of money. Consequently, please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience and annoyance this incident may have caused you.

We want you to know that your comments are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Please be assured that the issue you have raised has been addressed, and I have reviewed our hotel operations to ensure that a similar situation does not occur in the future.

Again, we want to thank you for taking the time to share your concern with us.
We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Sincere Regards,

Reviewed September 20, 2011

Although the hotel is a four star hotel but the service, staff, rooms, etc... is five stars to say the least. my room was in the upper floors and the sea view is excellent.
The staff at the hotel are a multi language speaking "family" and they are very friendly and helpful...virtually anything you ask for, it will be arranged...whether it's a taxi, restaurant reservations, etc...
The location of the hotel is excellent and it is a walking distance to shopping area (Hamra street), Rawchei bay, restaurants, grossery, etc...

I enjoyed my stay and I advise you to chose City Suit hotel for your accommodation either if you are going to Lebanon for a holiday or business trip.

Thanks alot City suite hotel staff for making my stay worthy... :)

Room Tip: Go upper floors...sea view is great...
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest "Elocco",

We'd like to thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review your stay, and we hope to be able to serve you during your next visit to Beirut.

Thank you for recommeding City Suite Hotel; we will always do our best to offer the exceptional service and hospitality you have come to expect from us.

Sincere Regards,

Reviewed September 13, 2011

It was simply awesome ,, the lovely stuff surprised me in my birthday with cake (It was yummy) and beverages. we celebrated all together we had fun ..
in my last day i get depressed of living my room (the hotel) and i start crying because i easly get attached.
some of the stuff noticed that when i leave the hotle i keep something to remember on the right table next to the reception. ;)

i am coming next week with new guests recommended by me,, take a good care of me :)

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 10, 2011

Definetly This hotel is ranked as 5 Stars , Excellent Choice of service ! Groomed Staff , Smile is always on their Faces, Conferences and meeting are extremly professional.

Once you step inside it you will feel that you are home ! Walking Distance from Rawshe Rocks , an enjoyble stay in the suites. I would definetly Recommend it for your next Stay.

I stayed for 7 Nights what a Great Service, Staff , Value, Cleanliness in the Room. Conference room and meetings are very organized , Right on time, Power Point Slides and well equiped staff to follow your instructions and make your meeetings well performed.

I would never forget also The Support of the Operation manager Teddy Aouad.

Regards,
Mohammed Awad
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We spent two weeks at ths hotel and found it to be well located and a very good value. The room are spacious and clean. The breakfast is quite good. The staff is very helpful and courteous. All around this is a great hotel and we would go back.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family