All reviewsi highly recommend this hotelairport pickupkind staffnice stayrouchehangerssupermarket
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Although the hotel is a four star hotel but the service, staff, rooms, etc... is five stars to say the least. my room was in the upper floors and the sea view is excellent.
The staff at the hotel are a multi language speaking "family" and they are very friendly and helpful...virtually anything you ask for, it will be arranged...whether it's a taxi, restaurant reservations, etc...
The location of the hotel is excellent and it is a walking distance to shopping area (Hamra street), Rawchei bay, restaurants, grossery, etc...

I enjoyed my stay and I advise you to chose City Suit hotel for your accommodation either if you are going to Lebanon for a holiday or business trip.

Thanks alot City suite hotel staff for making my stay worthy... :)

Room Tip: Go upper floors...sea view is great...
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
CSH-fcw, General Manager at City Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2011

Dear Valued Guest "Elocco",

We'd like to thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review your stay, and we hope to be able to serve you during your next visit to Beirut.

Thank you for recommeding City Suite Hotel; we will always do our best to offer the exceptional service and hospitality you have come to expect from us.

Sincere Regards,
Fidaa Chehayeb Wahab

Reviewed September 13, 2011

It was simply awesome ,, the lovely stuff surprised me in my birthday with cake (It was yummy) and beverages. we celebrated all together we had fun ..
in my last day i get depressed of living my room (the hotel) and i start crying because i easly get attached.
some of the stuff noticed that when i leave the hotle i keep something to remember on the right table next to the reception. ;)

i am coming next week with new guests recommended by me,, take a good care of me :)

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 10, 2011

Definetly This hotel is ranked as 5 Stars , Excellent Choice of service ! Groomed Staff , Smile is always on their Faces, Conferences and meeting are extremly professional.

Once you step inside it you will feel that you are home ! Walking Distance from Rawshe Rocks , an enjoyble stay in the suites. I would definetly Recommend it for your next Stay.

I stayed for 7 Nights what a Great Service, Staff , Value, Cleanliness in the Room. Conference room and meetings are very organized , Right on time, Power Point Slides and well equiped staff to follow your instructions and make your meeetings well performed.

I would never forget also The Support of the Operation manager Teddy Aouad.

Regards,
Mohammed Awad
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We spent two weeks at ths hotel and found it to be well located and a very good value. The room are spacious and clean. The breakfast is quite good. The staff is very helpful and courteous. All around this is a great hotel and we would go back.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2011

My wife and I stayed at the City Suite Hotel for 6 nights in August, using it as a base from which we travelled from to see the sights of Lebanon. The hotel kindly arranged for a collection from the airport to the hotel, at a cost of $30 each way.

The front desk staff were the most helpful we have ever seen at any hotel we have stayed at. Nothing was too much and they were very professional. Offering us advice on places to visit, contacting the airline to move our flight and helped us extend our stay.

The rooms were good value, as we were upgraded to an suite from a standard room at no extra cost.

The only criticism would be that when we ate in the restaurant one night. The menu was limited and over priced for the quality of food we received. I would save your money and eat at one of the many restaurants that are close by.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
CSH-fcw, Director of Sales at City Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2011

Dear Paul049,

Thank you for choosing City Suite Hotel for your stay in Lebanon. We are glad that you were satisfied with the service provided by our front office staff.

We constantly strive to maintain our customer’s satisfaction, that is why we appreciate your comments about our restaurant. We take all of our clienteles’ comments to heart and your input is necessary for us to improve on our menu and provide even better service.

Once again, we appreciate your comments and thank you for choosing City Suite Hotel.