Le Gray Beirut(Beirut)
Hotels.com
$380
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsi highly recommend this hotelairport pickupkind staffnice stayrouchesupermarket
Reviewed June 19, 2011

Came here with my boyfriend who is from Lebanon. They really made us feel at home even though really I was very far. Would stay here again when I come to visit in the future :)

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank danaestrips
Reviewed April 13, 2011

Stayed last Monday rate terrific at $99 for the night would stay again when in Beirut

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
CSH-fcw, General Manager at City Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2011

Dear Valued Guest "Willbur_10"

Thank you for staying at City Suite Hotel and for recommeding us on Tripadvisor. My staff and I are very happy to hear you were satisfied with our services and the cleanliness of our hotel. Please know that you can always depend on receiving the same quality of service every time.
We hope to see you again!
Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 7, 2011

I went to Lebanon to spend Summer time with friends and families and stayed at City Suite Hotel. I highly recommend this hotel, it is marvelous, nice, quiet, comfortable and charmy, staffs are really sweet and helpful. I have been to several hotels before but City Suite Hotel is the best. ohhh by the way I am going this Summer too and I am taking a friend with her family to spend two weeks in Lebanon and I am absolutely staying at City Suite Hotel.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2011

I staid 5 days at the City Suite Hotel last march. It was my 12th time in Lebanon and I can definitely say that this is the nicest hotel I've been so far in terms of quality/price ratio.
The hotel is newly renovated, the room were spacious and comfy and cosy. The hotel is located in a quite street just off the Raouche corniche, making it a great location: very close to the promenade and the lovely restaurants and bars, but also far from all the noises. We could sleep wonderfully at night

The hotel staff were very kind and extremely helpful during our stay, making our staying so much easier.
I would definitely reccommend it, no doubts!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
CSH-fcw, General Manager at City Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2011

Dear Valued Guest, Senenka

Thank you very much for your kind comments and your review of our hotel. As you know, we work continuously on providing the best service for our guests and we strive always to optimise the quality and the consistancy of the great service that our guests expect from us.

I am very glad to read your comments about our staff. I am very proud of my staff and I assure you that you will consistantly receive the same warm welcome and care time after time.

We hope to see you at City Suite Hotel very soon.

Regards,

Reviewed March 30, 2011

I stayed in City Suite Hotel last week on a business trip. I had an exceptional stay. They offered me free upgrade right away. The staff was very sweet, very welcoming and very professional. The hotel room was very clean and neat throughout the whole stay. I had excellent nights rest and for breakfast the hotel offered a wide range of varieties.
The location was fantastic for my meetings in the city center. I found restaurants and sidewalk cafes in the neighbourhood.
I was able to rent a car right from the hotel and found free parking at the back entrance.
It was excellent value for my money. I would most definitely visit again and recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
CSH-fcw, General Manager at City Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2011

Dear Valued Guest "samshayy"

Thank you very much for your very nice comments regarding your stay at the City Suite Hotel Beirut.
I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our services met your expectations. I am very proud of my team and I am happy to know that we succeeded in meeting your standards.
We do hope that we can welcome you again in the near future.
Many thanks again for taking the time to provide such a great review of the City Suite Hotel Beirut.

Kind regards,