“Nothing has taste!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2013

It's my second time visiting this place. I really don't understand how you can love the food!
First time we ordered a starter: differnt kinds of charcuterie, the raviolli platter, and the steak platter. There is one thing I'm sure of: that's not the way raviolli should taste! And the steak was so not juicy! We decided to get the chocolat fondue, we sais they could not go wrong with that. First the presentation was so lame and the taste sooo tasteless.
The second time I decided to play it safe and order a pizza: bufalo pizza. Ok the dough is thin. Bravo! And that's it! No taste, too blend, and to top it off the sauce had so much water in it that all the center of the pizza was uneatable!
Will certainly not come back!

PizzeriaMargherita, Guest Relations Manager at Margherita, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear LebVisit,

We sincerely apologize for the bad experience you faced while dining at Margherita Pizzeria. we appreciate it if you could mail us your contact details to experience@pizzeriamargherita.com. Thank you

Reviewed December 18, 2012

nice place,tasty pizza,big variety.its a very good pizza place.fast service and now opened in abc ashrafieh.so if what you want is a nice tasty pizza i would recommend this place.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Place is small, but nice and great Italian pizza the best in Beirut.
They don't accept reservation (allways full) but each time a visit Beirut I can't miss it.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This place is in one word: consistent.
Every time I go I am treated well, the food is awesome, I don't wait for too long to get a table and I enjoy myself. I am so excited they have opened a new branch in ABC Achrafieh that has the same level of food quality and service.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Went yesterday to Margherita that opened recently in Jounieh.
Great location, nice sea view, and the food was great as usual. Ordered the Penne al Arrabiata and it was good. Pizzas are really good as well. The bresaola appetizer and the mushrooms are a good choice.