The BayView Hotel
Bella Riva(Beirut)(Great Value!)
$321
$311
Travelocity
Casa D'or Hotel(Beirut)(Great Value!)
$72
$68
$373
$362
  • Pool
Golden Tulip Galleria Hotel(Beirut)(Great Value!)
$71
$75
$108
$104
  • Restaurant
Le Commodore Hotel(Beirut)(Great Value!)
$77
$69
  • Restaurant
Midtown Hotel and Suites(Beirut)(Great Value!)
$82
$76
Travelocity
All reviewswalking distancebig roomtop floorroom servicerooms are spacioustraitloungecornichedowntownwifibalconyroofmediterranean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I stayed here for 2 weeks with a friend to visit Lebanon, the land of my grandfather. I was looking for an hotel in an hotel in a nice area and of course somewhere where I could be happy for two weeks. I never imagined what the service the Bayview had. Since the moment I arrived everything was done fast and easy, with no rush for paying the two weeks. The staff throughout my stay was nice and helpful.
I was given a pretty big room with a terrace facing the sea which was a nice detail, the cleanliness of the room was great and spotless. Even when we woke up late and left the room at 2 pm they cleaned it no matter what.
The rate I paid had the breakfast included which consiste purely on a Lebanese breakfast, which I loved. Although it doesnt get you completely full.
If I go back to Lebanon I will certainly go back to this hotel. My stay in Lebanon wouldnt have been the same without the trait I received. I have been wanting to write this review for a few months because they truly deserve it. Congratulations and keep it up!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2012

the place is very comfy,, cleanliness is a five stars, location is great its close everything, rooms are spacious, loved the carpet in the room, the toilets are old a lil bit and needs renovation but still gets 7/10, we got an amazing deal with easytobook but otherwise its a bit expensive place. the bar at the roof top is AMAZING and very cool loubge and deep house music.
all in all it's 9/10
very nice

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Positive sides: Good hotel with big rooms, very very good view from rooms, even better view from the terrace, good cleaning, nice balconies with view, reasonable prices, big bathroom, local taste, good inroom facilities AND very very friendly staff.

Negative sides: It wasn't a negativity for us but I am writing as some people might see it as a minus. The hotel was not located in the center of downtown. However, it was very close tot he downtown and honeslty speaking, I think the region where the hotel is perfectly fine. However, depending on your perception, you may see it as a negative side. You can walk to downtown or you can get a cab and go to downtown. If you are to get a cab to go to downtown, make sure you bargain because while the cab was taking me to downtown for 10 dollars in my first day, in my last day I was going to downtown for 1.5 dollars.

Ps. This review is written in comparison to the standards of Beirut. So pls. do not compare the hotel with a 5 star Maldives Resort.

Room Tip: Tips: One important tip is, our room was perfect because it was in one of the upper floors. However, if you get to have the first floor than it may be too close to the road and hence the noise may be a problem (like all other hotels).
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Excellent service and outstanding hotel with beautiful views of the board walk and the Med. Sea. This hotel is so perfectly placed for going anywhere in Beirut. From Restaurants to historical sites and out of town excursions. Their breakfast is yummy and very diversified, will keep you going for a long time. Take a room with a balcony so you can enjoy the sunset and hussle of a city that never sleeps. Will stay there again and again, thank you Bayview for making our stay so memorable.

Room Tip: Take a room with a balcony, in this hotel all rooms have a view of the sea, but a balcony is alway so nice to have.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2012

The problem really seems to be the noise. Otherwise this is a decent hotel. We stayed here for 7 nights and we were quite satisfied. It depends always what you expect from a place . This was not a pleasure trip for us, so we just were happy with very clean, crisp sheets, fresh every day, fluffy towels and the beautiful view, which cheered us up. The personal was friendly, welcoming and helpful. This little hotel would be super with new furniture and a little renovation.And if there would be real coffee instead of the Nescafé for breakfast it could be grant.

Room Tip: We had no 307, it's in a corner so the noise from the hard rock bar is tolerable, but there is the street. In March you don 't get the direct sun on your balcony.
Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business