“Excellent hotel”

Ramada Beirut Downtown
Ranked #20 of 116 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I first stayed at the Ramada in November 2010 and, as i very much appreciated my stay there, i decided to return between Christmas and new year's eve.
I could only spend a night there as a car bomb exploded not far away from the hotel.
This message is to thank the staff and the General Manager who were very professionnal during this awful event. They took good care of my daughter and I and booked us a room in an another hotel.
If you decide to spend some days in this great city Beirut go to the Ramada, very well located, very nice and professionnal staff, good rooms.
I'll definitely stay there for my next trip to Beirut.

J. Bordat

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Mr Bordat,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your stay at Ramada Beirut Downtown.

I am sorry you had to experiment such a situation in Lebanon and I hope this will not refrain you to visit our country again. Your safety and well being in those situations were our priorities, thus I am very pleased to read that you and your daughter are back home safely.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for your patronage, lovely words, and recommending the hotel.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you once again assuring you of our best care and quality services at all time. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly on your next trip, I will be more than happy to take care of your booking.

Best regards,

Reviewed December 17, 2013

the location is in mid downtown beirut, near everything. security available 24/7, the staff very friendly. clean rooms, excellent service. valet parking available, we stayed for 3 days. very comfortable if u have kids, professional staff in the front desk and very friendly, i would really recommend it. enjoy

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Dear Mrs Nathalie

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your recent stay at Ramada Beirut Downtown.

I am very pleased to read that your overall rating was very satisfactory and I that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for your patronage and recommending the hotel.

Meanwhile, have a wonderful New Year 2014 filled of Joys and Success.

Warms regards

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I stayed there for few nights, couple of times and the location is very nice, the staff is very professional especially the staff at the restaurant and lounge. They always smile and care for their guests, very friendly attitude. I would definitely come back to this hotel since it is as said, good value for money and experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Dear Mrs Tamara,

I am very happy to notice that your overall rating was very satisfactory and I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed our Hotel, Staff friendliness and location.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you once again for another great experience assuring you of our best care and quality services at all time.

Meanwhile, we would like to wish you a happy year end holidays and a very happy New Year 2014 filled of Joys and Success.

Warms regards

Reviewed December 2, 2013

A friend of mine suggested the Hotel and he made the reservation.
The staff are very charming the hotel is cute .
I stayed for 5 days which enjoyed as it was my first visit to Lebanon and the weather was charming comparing to my hometown .
the location is excellent 5 walking minutes and you can go to Zeitouni bay or Beirut souk .

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear Mrs Katy,

Thank you for sharing your time review following your recent stay at the Ramada Beirut Downtown.

It is a real pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and in Lebanon. I have already shared with the Team your lovely compliment.

On behalf of the entire team, we would like to thank you and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for another memorable experience.

Meanwhile, we would like to wish you a very happy New Year 2014 filled of Joys and Success.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed November 30, 2013

This hotel has everything you need and nothing that you don't:

Pros:
Location: this hotel is in the middle of new hip Downtown are called Solidare. Its a few minutes away from all the nice restaurants and attractions.
Value: i got a single room for 90 USD/night which is pretty good for a 4 star chain hotel in downtown Beirut.
Helpful and friendly staff.
Free parking just around the corner from the hotel.

Cons:
The view isn't great.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Dear Mr El Kotb,

First, let me take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to post your review about your stay at Ramada Beirut Downtown.

I am very happy to notice that your overall rating was very satisfactory and I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed our Hotel, Staff friendliness and location.

The entire team and Myself are looking forward to welcoming you once again assuring you of our best care and quality services at all time.
Please don t hesitate to contact us at anytime for your next stay, I will be pleased to arrange your accommodation.

Again, thank you for your patronage.

Yasmine Eid Maalouf - General Manager

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Good location in downtown, very close to all Beirut stores and markets. Friendly staff, very reasonable prices and rates. Good and variety in breakfast,...I would stay there again whenever I need to come to Beirut again

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Dear Mr Charbel

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review about your stay at Ramada Beirut Downtown.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our services .

All the team and Myself are looking forward to welcoming you again for another positive experience

Yasmine Eid Maalouf - General Manager

Reviewed November 26, 2013

The hotel is in a very good location. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good. They have a lounge on the ground floor and the prices are very affordable. You just cross the road and you are in Beirut Souk

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mr Tony

I am pleased to notice that you have enjoyed your stay with us, our Team and the hotel location

We all look forward to welcoming you once again assuring you of our best care and quality services at all time.

We remain at your disposal for any help or inquiry you might need for your future reservations