“Quite average with decent location”

Ramada Beirut Downtown
Ranked #25 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Quite average with decent location”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Ramada Beirut Downtown is a nice Hotel with a good location for business (and I guess also pleasure). There is free WiFi in the lobby and restaurant area and voucher for some 100MB in the room. Breakfast was not included, cost 15USD. Not impressive, but ok breakfast. Found the room ok size with a bed that is on the "harder size".

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your stay at Ramada Beirut Downtown.

I am very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and the location of the Hotel.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon. if needed, please dont hesitate to contact me directly for your next booking.

With my best regards,
Yasmine Eid Maalouf

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed January 16, 2013

hotel was at best location....rooms are enough and clean ...receptions and restr.s workers are so honestly.they can answer all of your questions abaout city...and restaurant.....restaurans beef ssandwiches are perfect.....ı ve eaten in a breakfasts too....there are not enough cheese in breakfast menus...if ı go again ı can stay ramada again...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us, our staff and the location of the Hotel and our beef sandwich specially. I will definitely pass your compliments to the Chef and all our Team.

I would like to thank you for your patronnage and recommending Ramada Beirut-Downtown on Trip Advisor

We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon. Please dont hesitate to contact me directly for your next booking, so we can arrange for your preferences and a special beef sandwich.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

In my opinion its the best place in beirut in the heart of downtown, staff are helpful and friendly, the food was good. Only the room services need to be more professional. Overall a very good place which i strongly recommend, and for sure i will book in Ramada the next visit to beirut

• Stayed January 2013
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this review, January 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us, our staff and the location of the Hotel. I will definitely look into the room services and take immediate actions.

Dubai
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We selected the hotel due to the reputation it carries in dubai and the location. We weren't disappointed on both counts. Perhaps more can be done to improve service. There were Instances like towels left on floor and mugs left uncleaned even after housekeeping visit, 2 requests for an adapter not addressed, empty minibar throughout our stay and had to wait long to get new wifi password. Despite all this, a 100 dollar price tag for a central location in a clean premises was worth it. I hope mentioning these points help management improve standards further.

Room Tip: There's no gym and no rooms with view due to construction all around
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to know that you enjoy your stay and location of the hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. I will definitely investigate regarding the towels, the mugs and non replenishment of your mini bar.

I hope this will not refrain you from coming back and we all look forward to welcoming you again to Ramada Beirut -Downtown assuring you of our best care and quality services.

I also take this opportunity to wish you a very Happy New Year 2013 full of happiness and success

Best regards
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Very Good Hotel in the heart of Beirut. I stayed there for 1 month on a Business Trip. Travelling Again for a month.
Food was little monotonous as I got bored eating the same food for 30 days. Not a lot of variety. Hope this time the food has more variety :):)
Would recomend this hotel to everyone.
Also I would have loved if they has a pool and a fitness center !!!!

Room Tip: Higher Floors have good scenic view :)
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

As for the food, we are in a process of changing the menu with a bigger choice, so hopefully on your next stay, you will have new items.

Again, I would like to thank you for your patronnage and recommending Ramada Beirut-Downtown

We are looking forward to welcoming back soon, please let us know in advance then we can block your favorite room. Meanwhile, we remain at your disposal for any future inquiries you may need.

Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Ten out of ten for good clean comfortable room. The decor the comfortable bed made my stay enjoyable. In particular I liked the quiet air conditioning, free wifi in lobby/bar/spotlessly clean rooms/complimentory tea-coffee in rooms and overall concern that your stay was to be a happy one.
I would congratulate the reception staff and bar staff for their hospitality, politeness at all times. I would ask the management to note 'your staff are a credit to your hotel'

I would stay again and i liked its location which was easy to get to Hamra and East Beirut.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear Guest,

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review about your stay at Ramada Beirut Downtown.

I am very glad to notice that your stay with us was very satisfactory. In addition, I would like to thank you for the staff comment, and please rest assured we will forward your message, particularly to the Reception and Bar Team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you once again to Ramada Beirut- Downtown, assuring you of our best care and quality services at all time.

Limassol, Cyprus
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I stayed at the Ramada Beirut Downtown hotel for only 1 night, arriving late in the evening and checking out the next day. I had booked an executive room for $120 (special offer on booking.com compared to the list price on the hotel's website which was $286).

The check-in was quick, the staff accepted very kindly to offer me a late checkout till 3pm and being already 11pm I ordered room service which arrived to my room within 15 minutes and was very tasty. The room I had (executive) was exactly as it appears in photos and there are many 5-star hotels which are far more basic.

The breakfast was not the best I ever had but was very decent.

The hotel is ideally located for business and shopping as well. When I checked out I had 2 hrs before having to get to the airport and the staff at the reception kindly kept my luggage to allow me to go for a walk and quick shopping downtown and had a taxi for me right when I ordered it. Quite importantly when the taxi is called from the hotel it charges appropriately (paid $60 to get from airport to hotel with a taxi-pirate and only $30 for the taxi that the hotel arranged for me to get me to the airport from the hotel).

Only downsides is nearby construction and noise, limited Wi-Fi (they give you 100MB and need to pay extra for more capacity) and weak telephone signal in my room (did not have 3G).

My overall feeling is very positive and I would recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Beirut, especially if they can get a good dead like the one I got on booking.com

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your detailled review about your stay at Ramada Beirut Downtown.

I am very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay, our location, staff and services. Your kind mail will be forwarded to our Team

I will check with our IT Departement regarding the weak telephone signal.

Should you have any suggestions or comments in order to make your next stay with us even more comfortable, please do not hesitate to let me know.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon , assuring you of our best care and quality services at all time.

Best regards,