All reviews small kitchen free wifi great location recommend this hotel supermarket heart bathroom reception mattress elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

The design and the style of the building is very nice and modern, although the space was small, but they used the whole space in a very smart way.

The bathroom is a little bit small but it has every thing you need.

The location is in the heart of Alhamra Street, my favourite place where you find all possible restaurants located in this street.

My advice would be to do yearly maintenance as I could see some water marks on the wall of the corridors which is fine for now but it will be worse if not fixing it yearly.

The staff was so friendly and helpful whenever needed.

Finally, I had a great stay in this nice hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2019

The staff. The staff was amazing! They are ready to fulfill your requests at any time and would go out of their way to make sure you have a pleasant stay. Special thanks to the very helpful Eyad.

In normal cases I would’ve given this a 3, im not saying it’s bad but it’s not the cleanest of hotels and the smell of cigarettes was present in the elevator and in the room which for me was unacceptable especially that the hotel claims to be smoke free.
They should work on that to improve guests’ experience.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Studio 44 was listed as one of the recommended places to stay. And I decided to try it out. The room is super clean and cosy. We have booked a twin room and it comes with a small kitchen inside the room. And the location is excellent too, there is supermarket (24/7) next to the hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 3, 2019

Arrived in the evening, tired after a long flight, asked the guy at the reception where I could purchase a local SIM card, he brought me to a nearby "trusted" shop where they sold me a SIM card with a 1 week internet plan for an insane amount of money. The reception guy was there and confirmed that the rate was normal and I was not being ripped off.
Then in the following days I could verify (also confirmed by several locals) that I've been ripped off and paid three times what I should have paid.
Given this incident, no feature (cleanliness, comfort etc.) is relevant at all to me for rating this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Sanvean76
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

The rooms are nice and fresh with all of the basics. Just one step away from Hamra street. Great value for money... but don’t expect more than a basic room with a kitchenette corner. Apartment is a bit of a stretch considering the room is 4 by 4. The room is extremely well sound proofed and that is a big plus considering the busy roads of the neighborhood.

Trip type: Traveled solo