“Great ambiance”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The garden setting is a welcome relief from the mayhem of the Beirut traffic and it is a very pleasant place to sit and enjoy the people and the ambiance. Service was impeccable and the food delicious.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

i always go to this place , specially for breakfast @zeitouna bay , the view there is amazing , its also nice at night
for lunch its better to go to gemayez , it is more elegant inside .

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Sit outside among trees in the garden, great service and hangout area - the traffic noise can be a little intense, but hey, it's Beirut.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Yes Tartes et Croissant and that's it! Don't get me wrong their food is good but the tartes are mouthwatering and so are their croissants! Paul is a nice restaurant ( a bit snobish ) but with a nice cozy ambiance. It works best for a nice date, a girls brunch, or a important business lunch. Their menu is not so versatile but it has some decent choices. Their burger is very good chokingly , as it isn't the place that comes in my mind when you think of burgers. Their staff is professional, french style service, so some will find them a bit rude or not so friendly. I usually prefer to sit inside. You 'll find people of all ages at Paul. And every time I am there I stumble upon someone famous, from musicians, to writers, to politicians, to journalists ect...

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I went twice last week to Paul in Downtown. Suffice to say that the service was consistently horrible. The waitress Rayane was frowning all the time, was rude. She literally threw the croissants bag in front of me although I was fully respectful with her. She rolled her eyes and uttered 'thank you' with sarcasm when I paid my check. I won't be returning there.
My advice is to lower your expectations for your next visit.

1  Thank Rana435