“Excellent steak”

Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Excellent steak and diversity in menu options. But they excel mostly in steak, and other items in menu could be better. Friendly service adds to the charm of the place that is in the heart of Gemayze.

1  Thank maksahoo

Reviewed January 5, 2012

I search high and low for Malbec in Beirut - and La Estancia not only has my favorite red wine, but at least 5 options to fit all (most) price ranges. The steak is pretty fabulous also!

Reviewed December 15, 2011

To define the meat at La Estancia as good, or even as perfect is an understatement.
It is beyond good, simply heavenly.
Although a traditional Argentinean steakhouse, I don't usually go there for the inevitable piece of tasty and yet very tender pink red meat expertly well cooked "a point" or even "bleue" by their also imported Chef Jose. I enjoy the refined cuisine of their other gourmet savory dishes, all ending up with the most scrumptious desserts ever (Oh, well. That is until I got on a diet this fall... Sniff!).
Everything is so good that I can't make up my mind. Luckily, there is always a friendly waiter ready to help.
But now am sure, am gonna have the tuna tartar... no let me see, the lomo........ no wait.... I feel like a sweet tooth... I'll go for the dulce de leche...
You know what? Just get me the whole menu...
Oh god, I can't wait to go there again...

1  Thank Rachid A
Reviewed December 12, 2011

La Estancia is a place my husband and I go to often for their argentinian steaks. The fillet is delicious and tender and doesn't come at high price.
Try the baked mushrooms for starters too, topped with melted cheese, just perfect.

3  Thank FooDivaa
Reviewed October 28, 2011

I now know where the Beef is, being from Texas this is always at the top of my list of things to eat. I would recommend this restaurant to any one, the menu has all kinds of food on it. My self, Lomo and Mash taters, Yum!

2  Thank Jerry M