This is a small and functional hotel that meets most of business travelers needs. It is weird to get to the 3rd floor of a building in order to enter the lobby, but it is OK. The lobby is too crowded and noisy in the evenings because most people use tables in the lobby. The TV set is equiped with a USB outlet that lets you charge your phone, a big plus. The rooms are standard IBIS rooms, small but clean. The view from the window is also nice. The guy staying next to my room snoozed the alarm clock from 6 am to 8 am in every 1 minute, i was so pissed of and was about to call the reception but did not and got up. That is why i did not rate sleep quality 5 stars. Other than that everything was all right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Salmiya is located in Kuwait's fashionable Salmiya, overlooking the seafront. Perfectly located close to the heart of the business area on Salem Mubarak street, the most famous and lively shopping and entertainment center. It has 175 airconditionedrooms, interactive TV, Wifi Internet, one restaurant and BBQ terrace, and one bar open 24/7.- Free WiFi, Free Coffee & Tea making facilities and Mini-fridge in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Salmiya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Salmiya Hotel Kuwait City
- Ibis Kuwait City
- Accor Kuwait City
- Ibis Salmiya Kuwait/Kuwait City