Only stayed here for one night.
Positives: friendly staff, great location, quiet, clean and decent breakfast.
They met my requested room type and check in was fast and efficient.
They only suggestions I have is to replace the towels: they were old and fraying and fix the seal on the shower so the bathroom floor doesn't get wet.
There's a food store named "Sultan Center" just to the right of the hotel and I'd suggest eating here (at the grocery store, not restaurant). They sold a whole BBQ chicken with bread and dipping sauce for pretty cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Salmiya is located in Kuwait's fashionable Salmiya, overlooking the seafront. Perfectly located close to the heart of the business area on Salem Mubarak street, the most famous and lively shopping and entertainment center. It has 175 airconditionedrooms, interactive TV, Wifi Internet, one restaurant and BBQ terrace, and one bar open 24/7.- Free WiFi, Free Coffee & Tea making facilities and Mini-fridge in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ibis Salmiya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Salmiya Hotel Kuwait City
- Ibis Kuwait City
- Accor Kuwait City
- Ibis Salmiya Kuwait/Kuwait City