“Just like back home”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #89 of 678 Restaurants in Kuwait City
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Yes, it's McDonald's. The food tastes just like back home. Even the "sausage" patties taste like back home. For people with kids, there are daily activities scheduled. Also, these are the cleanest restrooms in town!

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Still maintaining there best and the best fries in town. For a fast food, this is #1 choice. Big Mac Chicken and Big Mac, cheese burger and a large coke, always my order, not to forget 2 medium fries :)

1  Thank iGebran
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I went for the big branch on Khaleej Road and I found it amazing and huge.

As usual McDonalds, serves all classic menu items but you will find something new every now and then.

I Loved it.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

McDonalds for me and my family has always been a place that offers consistent quality and taste. It takes the cake in its class for not just quality and taste but also value for money. We have tried everything from their fries to the best of their BUrgers and are yet to be disappointed. Their fries are comfort food! We have eaten in almost all the american fast food restaurants but never tasted anything like them. My personal favourites are the fries, the Sausage McMuffin with Egg and the Big Breakfast (both from their Breakfast Menu), The Big Tasty Burger, McRoyale Burger and the Grand Chicken Special. Even their simple Vanilla Ice Cream Cones are so good that you can actually taste milky goodness than just flavoured ice like in most others!

If at all any restaurant has made me break my resolutions on fast food, the blame squarely rests on McDonalds! I and my family just love their food. Its good food all the time. Of course, like with all fast foods, we need to exercise caution in frequency and over indulgence though!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We all had a birthday invitation from a family friend in McDonalds Fahaheel, Kuwait. I have visited McDonalds number of times before but first time for a birthday party. It was so well organised and equally well conducted. I am thinking of throwing a party for my sons birthday at the same place.