“Great ”
Review of The Breakfast Club

The Breakfast Club
Ranked #1 of 588 Restaurants in Kuwait City
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In this restaurant you can have a good breakfast and some other desert on the side . The price is over rated and you should wait for sometime for a table. Some times they don't over reservations.

1  Thank Meshari A

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was great food and fun time

Also they have the most delicious sweets ever

And the service was top quality

Thanks sharon.

Ayed

2  Thank ayedalmjlad
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visit this place every chance I get. The service is always great and the food is AMAZING!! From the acai bowl, red velvet pancakes, warm asparagus salad and blueberry mojito the list goes on. The staff seats me in my favorite booth every time I visit. If you ever have a chance be sure to visit the one in Kipco Towers it is the BEST!

2  Thank mslady504
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

we enjoyed our visit here and we advise people to try this place ... ask for varun he will help you a lot

2  Thank Abdal H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you need quite place and spend some of time with you besty people, visit the breakfast club and enjoy...

2  Thank LailaM243