“For those who like their meat and lots of it.”
Review of La Brasa

La Brasa
Ranked #15 of 588 Restaurants in Kuwait City
Cuisines: Argentinean
Description: Authentic Argentinean "Parrilla" (Grill)serving imported grass-fed Argentinean beef. Owned and managed by Argentinean restauranteur.Kitchen managed by Argentinean chef Americo Albornoz.
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is fairly easy to find although the location does not do it any favors. The decor is pleasant and the service was very good. The waiter presented us with menus and explained the Buffett option, KD15 for all you can eat starters with salad and various meats, plus pancakes and a soft drink. We went for the buffet. The starters were nice and came with a fresh green salad and sauces and really nice shoe string fries. Then the meats come, all cooked perfectly as requested, medium to rear, steaks, ribs, chicken and remember you can order more of anything. My friend and I are both big guys but one round was more than enough for us. I'm guessing if you skipped lunch you might be able to eat more but we were both completely full and satisfied. We didn't even have room for desert. We were here on a Wednesday and were the only customers. The place its actually really great and there are pics of the owners life in Kuwait over the years although he is obviously an expat. This place would be great with a large group of friends but like every restaurant in Kuwait, the evening would have been much better with a bottle of Argentinean wine or a few beers to accompany the food., you can only drink so much no alcoholic red grape juice lol. Unfortunately Kuwaits lack of accommodating non Muslim expats , especially those who can afford to eat at a restaurant like this, by allowing alcohol will probably mean great places like this just can't survive. I hope I am wrong, but one thing is for sure, in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar or any of the other Emirates this place would have been full as the Argentineans love their wine. Ill certainly visit here again and bring friends but would love to see them open a branch in another Gulf country (except KSA of course).

1  Thank paulsmithun

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

Bad choice , not as rated , not recommended for people who search for special rips , steak or special place.

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

Well, I think the title says it all. The food is nothing short of perfection. The meat is tender and juicy and cooked to your liking. The chicken is extremely tasty and tender, the sausages spiced to perfection.
The pancakes were probably good as well but it wouldn't be fair to gudge anything following that meat.
Go again! I will and I will advise all my friends to try this place.

1  Thank Ahmed R
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite restaurants in Kuwait it's so delicious and the price is so fair for the food. If you want to try something special just try this one

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

For meat lovers , an Argentinian grill restaurant located in Dar Alawadi tower in the middle of Kuwait City . NK