See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

My Experience in NPH is wonderful

This is my choice for a hotel where I can stay at all times. i will never consider any other hotel while I am in Kuwait.

It has always been my pleasure with the people here in all trades & categories, especially the Front Office lead by the professional Lady Mrs. Vaneza.

Thank you for this commentary opportunity.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank aleksradojevic
Reviewed April 27, 2016

Very old furniture. Cleanness is below average. One of the worst beds I tried ever. It is hard to get a free park sometimes. You'll find a lot of guests smoke inside either at the lobby or you'll smell it in the corridors! I was supposed to stay for a week but checked out after one night since I arrived very late.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank AbdullahAltamimi
Reviewed July 31, 2015 via mobile

I stayed there for a month. It is a nice place with excellent food in my opinion. Staff are still new and trying to help wherever they can. The management still trying to soften the rough edges around the place.

Rooms are clean and cozy. However, they differ from floor to floor and not just the colours and the decor. The newest rooms with LCD tv's and modern furniture are on the fourth floor and up. Anything below is a little bit old. Their room service is helpful as much as they can but there is more to be desired.

I had a problem with plumbing in my room on the fourth floor which caused very bad smell and wet carpet in the room. It took them two days to change the room since they didn't admit there was a problem with the room. I insisted and replaced it although with a room on the third floor.

Their breakfast is excellent and sometimes they have buffet lunch which is yummy and has various options.

The noise from the highway wasn't that bad.

Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank MhmdAtef
Reviewed April 14, 2015

Highly pleasant stay where the hotel manager, Mr. Rohan, personally ensured I was comfortable. The room was clean and well appointed, and I really appreciated the balcony as I di enjoy fresh air while sleeping.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled on business
2  Thank PhilliesRule
Reviewed April 3, 2015

In Kuwait i stayed New Park Hotel in two nights. Nice Ambiance and atmosphere. Very tasty complimentary breakfast. On this Continental, Arabic, Turkish, Chinese combination is served as buffet system. Rooms are very attractive. Nice location. But room service is not so good.

Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends