House cleaners are not well trained to keep the expected high standards from the Hilton.
Linens and especially towels (80% of the time) have dirty look to them. This was mentioned to the house keeping manager and he promised to sort out the problem.
Cleaning crew use Pillow cases to dry dishes which are normally not cleaned properly
Gap under front door (which was fixed after 5 months from the date I checked into the Hilton resort) allows dust to enter the villa. Doors in an environment like Kuwait's must be well sealed and air tight to prevent dust from invading the rooms.
Hilton supplied furniture and utensils are of low quality and at best incomplete.
Response to maintenace problems is excellent.
Outside porches are rarely cleaned even after heavy sand storms.
I will not recommend this hotel for a friend for pleasure or tourrism.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Kuwait Resort boasts 1.6 kilometers of sun-kissed, white sandy beaches and 250,000 square meters of gorgeous landscaped grounds. Whether staying for business or leisure, the Hilton Lifestyle Health Club and world class Spa provide the opportunity to unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Kuwait Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuwait Hotel Kuwait City
- Hilton Safat
- Kuwait City Hilton
- Hilton Kuwait Resort Kuwait City