The drive from the airport could have been the difficult part, but I was relaxed as the Hilton driver was a very mature person. We enjoyed chatting about Sri Lanka (his country) and about my travels. That helped us forget about all the crazy drivers.
The hotel itself is very open and relaxing. It is a bit long which take its toll to go from one end to the other. My room (227) was at the end of the right side and the breakfast area was at the end of the left side. It was quite a walk given my bad knees. However, the views are very beautiful which lightens the load.
The breakfast was well stocked with plenty of variety to cater for all tastes; Arab, Eastern or Western. The service was great, too. Making it all so perfect was the view.
I was participating in a conference and the hotel staff were every where answering to every request in a very friendly and timely manner.
I was sorry having to check out after only one-night stay and I thought I must come back take advantage of the amenities offered including a beautiful spa that I only got to look at rather than enjoy. Till next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Kuwait Resort boasts 1.6 kilometers of sun-kissed, white sandy beaches and 250,000 square meters of gorgeous landscaped grounds. Whether staying for business or leisure, the Hilton Lifestyle Health Club and world class Spa provide the opportunity to unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Kuwait Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuwait Hotel Kuwait City
- Hilton Safat
- Kuwait City Hilton
- Hilton Kuwait Resort Kuwait City