“Best Place to stay in Kuwait”

Hilton Kuwait Resort
Ranked #5 of 70 Hotels in Kuwait City
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Undoubtedly, Hilton is the best place to stay in Kuwait. What makes it more attractive than the other top hotels is its location. Its on the beach side which makes the stay more enjoyable. Staff is great always. Food is excellent. The buffets what they serve have loads and loads of varieties. Whether you are on a business trip or with family, your stay at Hilton becomes a memorable one. Few kuwaiti families also check in to spend their weekends together along the beach. Sometimes, companies also organise their annual days along the beach side where employees can enjoy by having their own barbeques and playing volleyball. In all, a great place, great food to enjoy !

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
HiltonKuwait, Manager at Hilton Kuwait Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Dear Neha A,

We are delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay at Hilton Kuwait Resort.

You have specifically mentioned your satisfaction with our facility, hospitality of our staffs and activities organized by our health club team for which we are grateful.

These remarkable comments will be shared with the relevant departments and rest assured that we will take every effort to make every stay worth remembering.

Neha A, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and we are looking forward to welcome you back at Hilton Kuwait Resort.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton Kuwait and thoroughly enjoyed the accommodations, amenities and professionalism of the staff. This was a business trip and the hotel had everything I needed (business center - 24 hours with a staff, in room internet, and a staff that accommodated any needs I had for electronics or accessories for electronics, even a phone card for my Kuwait cell). The staff seemed to go above and beyond to satisfy all the customers within the hotel. I never saw a complaining staff member as they always presented themselves with a smile and genuine concern for ensuring I was enjoying my stay and had everything I needed. The breakfast was awesome and the food in the Teatro as well as the Pizzaria. And it really helped to have my favorite shop on site - Starbucks for my hot chocolate and tea. This is a great hotel for travel even in business. I would like to also note, I had a problem with the heat and it was repaired immediately by an engineer not a repairman. I was thoroughly impressed.

Room Tip: The apartment suites provide the quite and privacy that is needed for business.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear RC_LLC,

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us in relation to your recent stay at Hilton Kuwait Resort.

We are happy that you were completely satisfied with the hotel facility, amenities and hospitality of our team. We assure you that we will continuously provide you and all our guests with excellent service at all times.

RC_LLC, thank you once again for your valuable comments and we are looking forward to welcome you back at our resort.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton in Kuwait City on my way to the states in mid December 2012 for R&R for one night. The facilities look amazing and the room was very nice. fresh fruit and a little cookie plate greeted me upon arrival. great view of the ocean which i only saw for a bit before i went back to the airport later that night.

i ate at the thai restaurant in the hotel and the food was amazing, probably best thai food i have ever had. it was a bit pricey but everything is in Kuwait, especially at top quality hotels.

one thing to mention is that i did not call ahead to schedule a shuttle ride from the airport to the hotel and there was no one in the Hilton booth inside the hotel. another hotel booth worker made a call to Hilton and they were there to pick me up within 20 minutes. the ride to the hotel is a good 20-25 minutes with little traffic.

the gym was nice, i could do my free weight workout with no issues, although a bottle of water cost 1 dollar when the 5 gallon water stand with small styrofoam cup was free. for a hotel of this status, i was surprised i had to pay for a bottle of water. small gripe.

Dear PohnJarker,

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us related to your recent stay at our resort.

It is our pleasure to learn that you were satisfied with the hotel amenities, food served at the restaurants, airport transfers and gym facilities. We assure you we will take every effort to make your next stay a memorable one.

These positive remarks will be shared with our team and let them know that you appreciated their hospitality as well as services.

PohnJarker, thank you once again for your valuable comments and we hope we can soon welcome you back at Hilton Kuwait Resort.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

As usual my stay was great and I enjoyed it. This time i have stayed for quite long as I usually stay for 2 to 3 nights. I had the idea that my previous stays were great because they were short and it will not be the same if I stayed longer. However, your staff has proven that staying short or long the service is just great. Starting the arrival until the departure date The lady in the restaurant with her smile during the breakfast is a good way to start the day. I don't want to forget Mr. Mina at the reception. I believe he is the one who is in-charge of the front desk who was friendly and welcoming at all times especially when I had inquiries about my bills. He was so professional in explaining my doubts. The room was great and fresh and quality of the food is fantastic. I really liked the sea food theme night. Many thanks to the chef for his recommendation. I will definitely be back as it is the hotel I intend to stay in Kuwait. Thank you for all the staff I met.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
HiltonKuwait, Manager at Hilton Kuwait Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear Isnes,

We are delighted to learn that your recent stay with us positively impacted your impression towards our team and the property.

Your remarks indeed keeps us very motivated in making each valued guest satisfied and sharing ‘home away from home’ experience throughout the visit.

We will definitely share your positive comments to our restaurant team, chefs, as well as Mina, who demonstrated professionalism and highest level of hospitality during your stay. Rest assured that all of our team will maintain the enthusiasm to make every guest happy and satisfied.

Isnes, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and we are looking forward to welcome you back at Hilton Kuwait Resort.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Had a great stay at the the Hilton, Kuwait, last weekend..

We had planned a short get away for the kids and ourselves for the holiday season; and were searching for the "perfect" place. And thankfully enough, we picked the right destination. Right from the time of check in, we were so well looked after, that "pampered"would be the right word to describe the time we had there. From Mr. Fady, the Manager who made sure that our whole stay was so well co ordinated, and that the kids had a great time with their "special weekend activities", including the magic show, and kids activities.

Everywhere we turned there was someone with the omni present "hilton smile" as i would like to call it, be it in the Teatro restaurant, with Mr. Jacob, or the wonderful spa with Ms. Wendy; making us feel as though we were at a home away from home..

The rooms and the general ambience, was topped off by the sunrise we caught from our room, overlooking the beach front. What a perfect way to unwind.. Thanks once again to Mr. Fady and his team, keep up the excellent work...and looking forward to visiting you again soon!

Room Tip: Be sure to opt for the rooms overlooking the beach....
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Roby G
HiltonKuwait, Manager at Hilton Kuwait Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Dear Roby G,

Thank you for your detailed review during your recent stay at our resort.

It is indeed very rewarding to know that our team was able to demonstrate the typical Hilton hospitality & services starting from Mr. Fady Iskander during the reservation process to Wendy in the Spa and Jacob in the restaurant. They will be delighted to learn that you remembered them in your kind comments.

We are also glad that your children enjoyed the activities which we prepared at our restaurant.

Roby G, thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us and we assure you that we will continue to provide you and all our guests with the best service you truly deserve.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Staying at Hilton was the best highlight of Kuwait trip! Before visit to Kuwait we did some research of where to stay and Hilton looked like the best option based on visitors comments. After our lovely stay I can say that it was the best decision as everything was perfect. Pofessionalism and hospitality of the staff even exceeded our expectations. It made our first ME experience unforgettable. Thank you and keep the standard high!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
HiltonKuwait, Manager at Hilton Kuwait Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Dear Avute,

We are glad that you were satisfied with the services provided to you by our team and for choosing our resort as your accommodation during your visit to Kuwait.

It is indeed rewarding to know that we were able to demonstrate the typical Hilton hospitality throughout your visit. We assure you that we will continue our efforts to provide you and all our guests with the best service you truly deserve.

Avute, thank you once again for sharing your experience with us and we are looking forward to welcome you back at our resort in the near future.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The hotel arranged airport pickup is so efficient and convenient, and then on arrival at the hotel everything is arranged. Check in staff go out of their way to accommodate your particular needs and preferences. The rooms are large, bright and fully equipped as you would expect in a hotel of this class. Hotel restaraunts have a good choice of food and if you want there is a Starbucks and Pizza Express next door. Convenient for Industrial Areas so great location for business visitors, although the business centre is limited Didn't use the pool but looks good. ERH

Dear Edwin H,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we are pleased to learn that you had a great stay at our resort.

You have also mentioned areas of the hotel which you found satisfying such as airport transfers, our staff at the reception, room feature and pool facility. We assure you that we will continuously provide you with the best service at your next visit to Kuwait.

It is great to know that our efforts in achieving service excellence was recognized by our valued guests like you.

Edwin H, we wish you a wonderful day ahead and looking forward to welcome you back at Hilton Kuwait Resort.