“An oasis”

Hilton Kuwait Resort
Ranked #5 of 72 Hotels in Kuwait City
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Two coworkers and I stayed here during a recent trip on military business. After a brief, uncomfortable stay at one of the US Army bases, we relocated to the Hilton and found an oasis of comfort and amenities.The hotel is in a secure compound with guards that routinely did a mirror sweep on the cabs we took. It is a huge building with regular rooms and apartments. There are several restaurants on the premises and a fairly large pool. The grounds also have beach frontage and a stretch of private beach. While we were there the sand was literally too hot to walk on without flip-flops and the water temperature of the gulf and the pool were un-refreshing; first world problems in what was otherwise a problem-free stay. There was a decent business center and great public spaces in the two-story entry hall. We ate at the oriental restaurant one of the nights and had a great meal. Also, the pizza place serves very decent pizzas. It was a face melting 115 degrees and around 75% humidity while we were there but the hotel's powerful air conditioning system kept the rooms and public areas nice and cool.

The rooms were great with very nice bathrooms. The bathrooms had a tub and a shower and looked brand new. In the living area there was a little desk and chair for using your computer with the hotel's free WiFi. There was a couch and coffee table as well.

We were there during Ramadan, so all the eateries were shut down during the day except one, out of sight restaurant that served an acceptable breakfast spread. I didn't check it out, but at night they had a huge tent that served a Ramadan buffet.

Overall, the Hilton was our home away from home during a hectic few days of business. I would definitely stay here again and would even do so if I were here on vacation.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TomS_Coram_NY
HiltonKuwait, Manager at Hilton Kuwait Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Dear TomS_Coram_NY,

A warm greeting from Hilton Kuwait Resort.

We are grateful to receive your comments in relation to your visit at our resort. It is very rewarding to know that you were completely satisfied with the security, hotel facilities, room feature as well as our restaurants.

Your comments will be shared with the relevant departments and rest assured that we will continue to provide you and all our guests with the best service and products in any of your future visit.

TomS_Coram_NY, we are happy that we have achieved our commitment to our valued guest such as you and that is to provide a “home away from home” experience. Thank you once again and we are looking forward to welcome you back at our property.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Greetings one and all,
I am an experienced world traveler with over 50 years in numerous cities and countries.
It is always a wonderful experience when I stay at one of the many Hilton hotels.
The personnel are always friendly, polite, helpful and professional.
There is no request or assistance that they cannot resolve.
The cuisine is always prepared to meet my expectations.
There is a wide selection of restaurants to satisfy every taste.
Having visited the Kuwait Hilton Resort on many occasions it is always a treat.
They are one of the finest examples of value and a luxury vacation available. There are numerous activates to include water sports, spa and gym. A total vacation experience for families and singles. It is my pleasure to recommend visiting this outstanding Resort complex.

Room Tip: The best rooms have a view of the Sea.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Lockhart M
HiltonKuwait, Manager at Hilton Kuwait Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

Dear Lockhart M,

Warm greetings from the Hilton Kuwait Resort.

We would like to thank you for your positive and detailed comments about our facilities, food serve at our restaurant, hospitality and services provided by our team.

Your recommendation and valuable feedback about our resort motivates us to become more consistent in delivering 100% satisfaction to all our guests.

Mr. Lockhart, thank you once again for your feedback and we are looking forward to welcome you back at our resort in the future.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I went to Kuwait for a short business trip and I stayed at the Hilton, the stay was so nice and so the staff. Upon arriving I found myself surrounded by kind & elegant team all the way to the room which was calm and very clean with a high speed internet connection, the bathrooms are big and neat as well.
If I stayed more I would have gained weight because of the delicious breakfast, I enjoyed the pool and the white sand at the beach but unfortunately I didn't have much time to spend...
The Hotel is really nice and close to everything you need and the staff members made me feel like I am at home in providing everything...

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Omar M
HiltonKuwait, Manager at Hilton Kuwait Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

Dear Omar M,

We are thankful for sharing with us your positive remarks related to your stay at our resort. Your satisfaction with the hotel facility, our food and the hospitality of our staffs made us proud and gives us the motive to further enhance our services and products.

It is also rewarding to know that we have fulfilled our commitment to share with our guests such as you a “home away from home” experience.

Omar M, thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we are looking forward to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I had to travel on business and my company placed me at the Hilton. Loved the rooms, food and the service there. They were very accommodating, friendly and the hotel is absolutely beautiful. My one regret is that I didn't get to use the spa service during my trip.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank JaySa_SD
HiltonKuwait, Manager at Hilton Kuwait Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2012

Dear JaySa_SD,

It is with great pleasure to receive such positive remarks from our valuable guests like you.

We are happy to learn that you were satisfied with the hospitality of our team members, room feature, as well as food served at our restaurants.

We hope that you will be able to experience and visit our spa in your next stay with us. Thank you once again for your feedback and we are looking forward to welcome you back at Hilton Kuwait Resort.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I stayed here on my own on business in 2003 - not August 2011. I have excellent memories of a fabulous city and a very special hotel with in-resort restaurants all serving excellent cuisine.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank AlnLes

Dear AlnLes,

Thank you for sharing your previous experience at our hotel. It is great to know that you were still keeping fond memories of our resort after so many years.

We will definitely share your comments to our chefs and service team.

We are looking forward to your next visit in the future and we wish you a wonderful day ahead.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Thanks to a training, I got a chance to stay at Hilton resort in Mangaf, and I was spellbound by the spacious and the beautiful structure of the hotel. The service, as rightly mentioned by other reviewers is out of this world and the food available at the restaurants is a lot to choose from. No matter what culture you belong to, Im quite sure you will be finding your taste of food in here.
The hotel opens up to its face of the sea and the facilities and the dining options available at the shore are great.
I would love to go there again; this time for a longer period of stay. Need to look out for longer trainings I guess :P

Room Tip: Spacious and very clean.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Divij C

Dear Divij C,

It is with great pleasure to receive positive views from one of our valued guest like you. We are glad that you were completely satisfied with the hotel facility, service as well as with the food served at our restaurant.

Thank you for also choosing our resort as perfect venue for your company training or meeting. It would be our honour to welcome you once again in the future.

We are also looking forward for your next visit and we hope that it would be longer than the usual training. We assure you that your next stay would be filled with fond memories to remember.

Divij C, thank you once again and we are looking forward to welcome you back at Hilton Kuwait Resort.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

For the past several years I have come to Kuwait for Business and have stayed at the Hilton. Everytime I have been there it has been a great experience. The staff is always nice a courtesy. Many now remember me from my previous visits. That laways makes me feel good. The Hotel has several dining options form the buffet styled dining at Teatro's to the Songbird Cafe. In addtion to pizza and Chinese/Thi restuarants that are onsite as well. The hotel also has a great gym and a very nice spa equipped with a bade pool, dry, steam, and cold saunas. It is also located onthe water and has nice walking /jogging trails that make it nice to get a walk in.

I will always stay at the Hilton in Kuwait.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice. There is a seperate building that has suites designed for longer stays. I...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank kenmartro

Dear Kenmartro,

We highly appreciate the time you had taken in sharing your experience with us.

You have mentioned several areas of the hotel which you had the opportunity to visit and experiences such as at the restaurant, spa, health club and hospitality of our staffs.

It is rewarding to know that you were completely satisfied with these areas and we will definitely share your positive remarks with our team.

Your loyalty to our resort and for considering us your preferred venue for relaxation enable us to consistently provide all our guests with premium service you truly deserve.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we are looking forward to your next visit at our resort.