“Hilton Kuwait Experiance”

Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Hilton Kuwait Experiance”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Greetings one and all,
I am an experienced world traveler with over 50 years in numerous cities and countries.
It is always a wonderful experience when I stay at one of the many Hilton hotels.
The personnel are always friendly, polite, helpful and professional.
There is no request or assistance that they cannot resolve.
The cuisine is always prepared to meet my expectations.
There is a wide selection of restaurants to satisfy every taste.
Having visited the Kuwait Hilton Resort on many occasions it is always a treat.
They are one of the finest examples of value and a luxury vacation available. There are numerous activates to include water sports, spa and gym. A total vacation experience for families and singles. It is my pleasure to recommend visiting this outstanding Resort complex.

Room Tip: The best rooms have a view of the Sea.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Lockhart M
HiltonKuwait, Manager at Hilton Kuwait Resort, responded to this review, July 29, 2012
Dear Lockhart M,

Warm greetings from the Hilton Kuwait Resort.

We would like to thank you for your positive and detailed comments about our facilities, food serve at our restaurant, hospitality and services provided by our team.

Your recommendation and valuable feedback about our resort motivates us to become more consistent in delivering 100% satisfaction to all our guests.

Mr. Lockhart, thank you once again for your feedback and we are looking forward to welcome you back at our resort in the future.

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
  • Arabic first
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I went to Kuwait for a short business trip and I stayed at the Hilton, the stay was so nice and so the staff. Upon arriving I found myself surrounded by kind & elegant team all the way to the room which was calm and very clean with a high speed internet connection, the bathrooms are big and neat as well.
If I stayed more I would have gained weight because of the delicious breakfast, I enjoyed the pool and the white sand at the beach but unfortunately I didn't have much time to spend...
The Hotel is really nice and close to everything you need and the staff members made me feel like I am at home in providing everything...

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Omar M
HiltonKuwait, Manager at Hilton Kuwait Resort, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Dear Omar M,

We are thankful for sharing with us your positive remarks related to your stay at our resort. Your satisfaction with the hotel facility, our food and the hospitality of our staffs made us proud and gives us the motive to further enhance our services and products.

It is also rewarding to know that we have fulfilled our commitment to share with our guests such as you a “home away from home” experience.

Omar M, thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we are looking forward to welcome you back in the future.

San Diego, California
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I had to travel on business and my company placed me at the Hilton. Loved the rooms, food and the service there. They were very accommodating, friendly and the hotel is absolutely beautiful. My one regret is that I didn't get to use the spa service during my trip.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank JaySa_SD
HiltonKuwait, Manager at Hilton Kuwait Resort, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Dear JaySa_SD,

It is with great pleasure to receive such positive remarks from our valuable guests like you.

We are happy to learn that you were satisfied with the hospitality of our team members, room feature, as well as food served at our restaurants.

We hope that you will be able to experience and visit our spa in your next stay with us. Thank you once again for your feedback and we are looking forward to welcome you back at Hilton Kuwait Resort.

Mandria, Cyprus
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I stayed here on my own on business in 2003 - not August 2011. I have excellent memories of a fabulous city and a very special hotel with in-resort restaurants all serving excellent cuisine.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank AlnLes
Dear AlnLes,

Thank you for sharing your previous experience at our hotel. It is great to know that you were still keeping fond memories of our resort after so many years.

We will definitely share your comments to our chefs and service team.

We are looking forward to your next visit in the future and we wish you a wonderful day ahead.

Salmiyah, Kuwait
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Thanks to a training, I got a chance to stay at Hilton resort in Mangaf, and I was spellbound by the spacious and the beautiful structure of the hotel. The service, as rightly mentioned by other reviewers is out of this world and the food available at the restaurants is a lot to choose from. No matter what culture you belong to, Im quite sure you will be finding your taste of food in here.
The hotel opens up to its face of the sea and the facilities and the dining options available at the shore are great.
I would love to go there again; this time for a longer period of stay. Need to look out for longer trainings I guess :P

Room Tip: Spacious and very clean.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Divij C
Dear Divij C,

It is with great pleasure to receive positive views from one of our valued guest like you. We are glad that you were completely satisfied with the hotel facility, service as well as with the food served at our restaurant.

Thank you for also choosing our resort as perfect venue for your company training or meeting. It would be our honour to welcome you once again in the future.

We are also looking forward for your next visit and we hope that it would be longer than the usual training. We assure you that your next stay would be filled with fond memories to remember.

Divij C, thank you once again and we are looking forward to welcome you back at Hilton Kuwait Resort.

Amelia Island
Reviewed July 2, 2012

For the past several years I have come to Kuwait for Business and have stayed at the Hilton. Everytime I have been there it has been a great experience. The staff is always nice a courtesy. Many now remember me from my previous visits. That laways makes me feel good. The Hotel has several dining options form the buffet styled dining at Teatro's to the Songbird Cafe. In addtion to pizza and Chinese/Thi restuarants that are onsite as well. The hotel also has a great gym and a very nice spa equipped with a bade pool, dry, steam, and cold saunas. It is also located onthe water and has nice walking /jogging trails that make it nice to get a walk in.

I will always stay at the Hilton in Kuwait.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice. There is a seperate building that has suites designed for longer stays. I...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank kenmartro
Dear Kenmartro,

We highly appreciate the time you had taken in sharing your experience with us.

You have mentioned several areas of the hotel which you had the opportunity to visit and experiences such as at the restaurant, spa, health club and hospitality of our staffs.

It is rewarding to know that you were completely satisfied with these areas and we will definitely share your positive remarks with our team.

Your loyalty to our resort and for considering us your preferred venue for relaxation enable us to consistently provide all our guests with premium service you truly deserve.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we are looking forward to your next visit at our resort.

Al Kuwait, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait
Reviewed June 24, 2012

For many years now it has become somehow a tradition that whenever a holiday comes up it's Hilton time! Our stay at the Royal Villa is the best time spent with the family and friends. The staff are very kind and fast :) . The rooms are beautiful, the sea view and the beach is just what we all need - the perfect getaway!. Playing volleyball on the beach, swimming all day and then at night enjoying good cocktails and food followed by shisha at the Palm Court. We would recommend this place not just for families but anyone who needs a getaway from their busy schedule and lifestyle and just relax , enjoy what Hilton Resort has to offer.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Elena A
, Manager at Hilton Kuwait Resort, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
Dear Ms. Elena A,

Thank you for your positive remarks related to your previous stay at our resort.

Your satisfaction with the accommodation, hotel facilities such as the swimming pool, beach area, restaurants as well as the level of hospitality & service that our team had provided you and your family is our best reward as we all are committed in creating fond memories for our valued guests such as you.

Ms. Elena A, we are looking forward to welcome you and your family at Hilton Kuwait Resort, your home away from home.