Inn & Go Kuwait Plaza Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Carlton Tower(Kuwait City)
Sheraton Kuwait(Kuwait City)
View Hotel
Kuwait Hyatt Hotel(Kuwait City)
View Hotel
Al Hamra Hotel(Kuwait City)
View Hotel
Gulf Rose Hotel(Kuwait City)
Gulf Hotel(Salmiyah)
Oasis Hotel(Kuwait City)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
All reviewspositive staffbig hotelpleasant hotelfree airportlarge roomearly checkshopping mallairport pickfree wififront officekuwait towersvisit kuwaitspecial thanksbusinessmeetingsoukadapter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 24, 2014

The property is kind of old. The property is not very appealing and has to be refurbished. The location of the property is very good, and that is probably the only reason why I would stay here again. The service of the staff is good and the breakfast spread is decent.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
salessbpk, General Manager at Inn & Go Kuwait Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for your review.

Renovation is still on going because Swiss-belhotel Plaza Kuwait management are trying to achieve excellence in our service and facilities.

We love to welcome you again in your next visit to Kuwait.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Staffs were all great. Polite without getting into your face by being over polite, like some hotels could be.

Lobby looks renovated recently. Nice bright red and photo frames all over. There are plenty of chairs and sofas around including a large LCD TV that happens to be showing football (that's soccer) most of the time, and news the other times. Lobby is on the second floor and requires walking 2 or 3 flight of stairs (after going through a metal detector) and a lift. I found out later there's another lift that goes from the entrance to the lobby. Ah well...

Restaurant is not too bad. Breakfast is quite good, not too many selection but enough for me not to be bored after staying for 4 nights.

Room however is average. I'd be generous to say it's generous but quite obviously this was designed dozens of years ago and has not been renovated. I arrived late at night and went to sleep thinking that the heating was on (I was there in winter where the temperature goes below 10C at night outside) but when I woke up I was freezing. Adjusted the thermostat again and although it showed that heating was on, the central vent feels cool to me. After a few days I gave up, theres probably no heating in this hotel. So it is cold in the hotel room. I guess I should have insisted for a portable heater, but I didn't after my colleagues telling me there's none available. But I did learn that tucking one self into the duvet worked wonders. Its something I used to do when I was in the backcountry China in December when temperature was below freezing. Then again, no hotel in Kuwait City is cheap, and for the price I paid I would expect heating to be a basic feature.

Talking about price. This hotel is about half the price of the JW Marriott next door. Same location, half the price. As long as you don't expect JW Marriott I guess its worth the price you paid. There's a mall next to the hotel, but hey, you wouldn't expect it since the entrance seems quite deserted and there are not too many windows to suggest so. I believe they call it Muthannah Complex. I stumbled upon it by mistake.

And you know what? There are two Korean restaurants close to the hotel. Which probably explains why there are so many Koreans staying there. There's Arirang in the Muthannah complex. And across the road to Carlton Towers there's Koryeokuan.

Over and out.

Room Tip: Non smoking room for sure. Then again depends on your preference. The smoking room stinks - no matter what the reception says.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dufffader
General M, General Manager at Inn & Go Kuwait Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments.
Please note that our room renovation is still going on.
We are sorry for your experience about a cold temperature in your room and we thank you for pointing this out to us and apologise for any inconvenience it may have caused you. We have now addressed this issue. We look forward to seeing you again.

Best regards;

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Location: In the old town, but there is nothing there... better to stay close the beach (Marina shopping mall).

Hotel:
- very old
- rooms are big, but a little bit dirty and too old!!
- breakfast was ok
- have free wifi
- stay was very nice but not professional at all (need to be proved a lot)!!!
- huge beds!!

I was upset because they downgrade my room without offering any compensation even it was my birthday... when I have mentioned they did not even said Happy Birthday... nothing! Come on, you do not need to be professional to be able to think....

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Inn & Go Kuwait Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to let us know your feedback.

Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you; we will further evaluate how we can prevent this problem from occurring again in the future.

Again we higly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do.

It’s our goal to retain you as satisfied customer and we hope to serve you again the future.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

The hotel is nice, the food is acceptable to the number of stars of the hotel. The noight duty manager is a high costumer care oriented, perfect perfect perfect. The only issue is there is a lady at the lobby for car rental services, that is mannerless and very rude.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to communicate with us, we appreciate your feedback and rest assured that our night duty manager will be informed.

Please note that the car rental section is not belong to the hotel, however we will address your concern to their management as soon as possible to prevent recurring of the same problem.

We look forward to serve you again soon.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

This hotel is my mainstay when i come to Kuwait on business a few times a year. The lobby has just been refurbished, which is nice, although some of the rooms could use a little more attention. The location is decent, not too far a taxi ride away from the main malls/sights/business areas. The breakfast is ample and the staff are helpful. I have had to book transportation for groups through the hotel and the drivers are always courteous and know where they are going. (which is a rarity in Kuwait!!) Overall this is a convenient place to stay. Comfortable rooms with nice open spaces. The wifi is slow at times but always works, and is free!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Inn & Go Kuwait Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks a lot for your review.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit with us.
Please accept our apologize for the slow wi-fi as we are fully book during your period of stay, however, we are trying our best to improve our wi-fi service especially during high season.
We love to see you again in our hotel on your next visit in Kuwait.

Ali Haddad