“Nice food, nice place”

Burj al Hamam
Ranked #25 of 645 Restaurants in Kuwait City
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: This restaurant serves one of the best Lebanese cuisine in Kuwait. It opened in 2004 and has grown to become very popular in Kuwait. They have 3 restaurants in Lebanon, one in Jordan and this one in Kuwait.
“Nice food, nice place”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Was there woth my family for dinner, we ordered the ramadan buffet, the food was delicious , good variety.
The reasturant is clean and the staff is very nice.

1 Thank Fadi A

• Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
Jacksonville, Florida
“Burj al Hamam”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

It will be difficult to add much in the commentary for the Burj al Hamam. Our introduction to this Gulfside eatery was by a recommendation from visiting oldest daughter a few years back and we've made visits on special life events, anniversaries and birthdays. We've never been disappointed with any of our visits and the food - always delightful.

Hard to say they are expensive or not - by Kuwait standards for upscale places, probably not out of line but for those not accustomed to Kuwait prices, it might have a bit of sticker shock.

They have an extensive menu of Lebanese food items and you will not be disappointed.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank TravelingDs35220
Boise, Idaho
“good lebanese food”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I like the atmosphere. You will enjoy listening to authentic arabic songs while eating authentic and delicious food. Recommend

• Visited August 2013
“Nice place, delicious syrian and lebaneese food”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I went many times their. ..nice see view, clean place, nice service, a bet expensive , suitable for family, but nothing for kids to have fun...all over it's nice place and I recommend it

• Visited July 2014
Hawalli, Kuwait
“An authentic experience for the whole family”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I celebrated my birthday with my husband and two young daughters there last night. It was fantastic. Filled with jewel colors, an intimate, authentic atmosphere and fresh, deliciously spiced food ... the view was stunning as it was perched on the edge of the land where it meets the gulf. I was initially concerned that it might not be child-friendly but it was exceptionally so and my kids had a blast.
We ordered a variety of dishes and ate communally from them... I'd recommend that you do so too. That way, you can sample a range of dishes as the portions are generous. I can't remember the Lebanese names for the dishes hug what we had was... breaded calamari, spicy potato cubes, lamb and humus with pine nuts, lamb chops spiced the Lebanese way, a fig, walnut and halos I salad and the Lebanese bread and pickles. The kids predictably had ice cream for dessert, I bravely tried a local sweet (not for me) and we all helped ourselves to a fruit from the complimentary platter.
The evening ended with shisha (melon) and French coffee for hubby and I. I would recommend this restaurant if you're in the mood for affordable, quality and authentic dining.

• Visited June 2014