“Co-Producer”

Ranked #9 of 69 Hotels in Kuwait City
Beirut, Lebanon
“Co-Producer”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

It was a great experience to do the Arab Idol Kuwait casting in your reputable hotel .... for more and more succeess Mr. Hani Omar from sales department and thanks for every single service and facility you did for us ....

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
hassan_hassanein, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you recommending the Mövenpick Hotel Kuwait and for taking the time to write such an appreciative review of your stay.
I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the hotel’s services, restaurants and especially our efficient staff. We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are continuously striving to exceed the expectations of our valued guests.

I am happy to share your positive comments with all of our team members and I hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Arabic first
Reviewed March 14, 2014

It's nice place nice staff & i like the quiet it's very helpful for relaxing.
i just have 1 comment
They must have or make the swimming pool warm because mainly i go there for my child but they can't swim so it's better to make this option.
Thanks

• Stayed March 2014

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I spent 2 weeks at the Moevnepick hotel (business trip) in Shuwaikh and my stay was overall excellent - I couldnt have asked for better.
The rooms were spacious and clean, the pool area was nice and the hotel restaurants were excellent. The staff working at the hotel are very helpful and friendly particularly the front desk staff and Mr Hani from sales - Mr Hani ensured that all my needs were met on a daily basis and my booking plans and extension were properly met which made my stay much more relaxed and convenient in terms of service and flexibility.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Mr. Fouad

Thank you for your excellent review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to know that you had a great time at the hotel and ranked it so highly. Thank you for taking time to offer us your valuable feedback. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Good spacious rooms, Clean bathrooms, Good food! The Hotel is far away from the airport close to the port and Industrial zone. Therefore, far away from the happening areas in Kuwait. Traveling to and from the arport side takes a lot of time during peak hours and this time should be avoided for commuting

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us

We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are delighted to read your generous feedback about our food. I am happy to share your comments with all of our team members and look forward to meeting you during your next trip
Brno, Czech Republic
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I chose this hotel because it had great reviews and was close to the place of my business. I was greatly surprised by the exceptional quality of service, the staff was always nice and helpful and the rooms were excellently equipped. Beds were indeed very comfortable and I don't remember ever missing anything. I also liked the pool and the gym that are part of the hotel. Breakfasts were simply huge, there was so much to choose from and everything I've tried (which was almost everything) tasted great. I also visited the Cuts Steak Restaurant, which was the only little disappointment I had, because the meat wasn't very spiced and the taste of the food mostly depended on the sauces.

uk
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is probably the best value for money option amongst the 5 stars hotels in kuwait. Good size room, staff is very good. They are were very polite and .....ssional ,I like this hotel strongly.. I recommed it for business trvalers to kuwait.

• Stayed March 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This is one of my all time favorite hotel in the world. I travel for a living and am a regualr guest at this hotel. Exceptional service every time. The rooms and beds are very comfortable. The entire staff is very professional and friendly and always ready to assist in any way. Gorgeous pool area with palm trees. Love everything about this hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure you don't skip breakfast.