“My Experience”

Ranked #8 of 69 Hotels in Kuwait City
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“My Experience”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Good spacious rooms, Clean bathrooms, Good food! The Hotel is far away from the airport close to the port and Industrial zone. Therefore, far away from the happening areas in Kuwait. Traveling to and from the arport side takes a lot of time during peak hours and this time should be avoided for commuting

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
hassan_hassanein, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, March 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us

We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are delighted to read your generous feedback about our food. I am happy to share your comments with all of our team members and look forward to meeting you during your next trip

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Arabic first
Brno, Czech Republic
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I chose this hotel because it had great reviews and was close to the place of my business. I was greatly surprised by the exceptional quality of service, the staff was always nice and helpful and the rooms were excellently equipped. Beds were indeed very comfortable and I don't remember ever missing anything. I also liked the pool and the gym that are part of the hotel. Breakfasts were simply huge, there was so much to choose from and everything I've tried (which was almost everything) tasted great. I also visited the Cuts Steak Restaurant, which was the only little disappointment I had, because the meat wasn't very spiced and the taste of the food mostly depended on the sauces.

Dear Guest

Thank you recommending the Mövenpick Hotel Kuwait and for taking the time to write such an appreciative review of your stay.
I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the hotel’s services, restaurants and especially our efficient staff. We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are continuously striving to exceed the expectations of our valued guests.

I am happy to share your positive comments with all of our team members and I hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back to our hotel soon.
uk
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is probably the best value for money option amongst the 5 stars hotels in kuwait. Good size room, staff is very good. They are were very polite and .....ssional ,I like this hotel strongly.. I recommed it for business trvalers to kuwait.

• Stayed March 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This is one of my all time favorite hotel in the world. I travel for a living and am a regualr guest at this hotel. Exceptional service every time. The rooms and beds are very comfortable. The entire staff is very professional and friendly and always ready to assist in any way. Gorgeous pool area with palm trees. Love everything about this hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure you don't skip breakfast.

Paris, France
Reviewed March 8, 2014

The rooms were nice and the food was quite good. The service was also good and the facilities were good (the pool is a little cold though).If you are looking for a decent place to stay for any amount of time this is probably the right place for you.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
hassan_hassanein, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The attentiveness and professionalism of the staff. We were a very large group checking in and the organization of processing all of us was prompt and effective. We were all well taken care of.
Great atmosphere and food.

Room Tip: Pool access on ground floor was fantastic!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest

Thank you for your excellent review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to know that you had a great time at the hotel and ranked it so highly. Thank you for taking time to offer us your valuable feedback. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Good to the price
the furniture looks old
the staff are very friendly and helpful.
location it's close to the avenue mall
breakfast was very delicious with various types of food
the view of the room was very nice
it was of the sweming pool

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for your excellent review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed our rooms, restaurants and location and were willing to share that with the TripAdvisor community. We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are continuously striving to exceed the expectations of our valued guests. I am happy to share your comments with all of our team members.

I hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back to our hotel soon.