“Excellent place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Movenpick Hotel Kuwait

Movenpick Hotel Kuwait
Ranked #9 of 69 Hotels in Kuwait City
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Excellent place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

I found this to be an excellent hotel the service and personnel were first class,staff were always pleasant and willing to help,the food was well prepared and presented with a variety of restaurants to suit most tastes, the internet was perfectly acceptable (considering it is free). The gardens were excellent for a short stroll and the swimming pool looked good, although I did not use it.The facilities within the rooms were also of a very high standard. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone thinking of staying in Kuwait, the only negative point was that it was not central to the city.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hassan_hassanein, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Guest,

Reference is made to your recent stay with us at the Mövenpick Hotel Kuwait , for which we thank you and hope that in the meantime, you reached home safely.
We are in receipt of your comments, which you were kind enough to share with us and we have taken note of your suggestions and comments, which will certainly help us to improve and fine tune our operation.
Regarding your comment about our location , we are arranging daily trips to the shopping mall .
Hopping to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Mövenpick Hotel Kuwait or to any other Mövenpick Hotel & Resort, sometime in the near future and assuring you already in advance of our best care and attention to your comfort, we remain.
With Kind regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Arabic first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

The best in this hotel is the food, so good restaurant and well prepared food and drinks.
The external facilities are nice but I couldn't enjoy as it is still winter. There is a very nice internal garden with huge swimming pool, the gym is small but nice and complete. The tea room is another great point, every night the piano player is quite good. To be reviewed the internet service and the general maintenance.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
hassan_hassanein, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Mr. Roberto

On behalf of the entire team of Moevenpick Hotel Kuwait, would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback. It gives us great pleasure to read that our service and our team were efficient and able to deliver a quality of service . It is through guest feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and improve our standards.
Regarding you comments about our internet connection, Please note that we upgraded our system to deliver your needs

We look forward to welcoming you back should your travels bring you back our way.
Doha
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

I spent very good time in this hotel, thank to high professional and kind assistance of all personnel. the hotel is close to city center and not far away from MOH . Very good a! Wireless on all hotel is working quite well. Nice also the swimming pool and the garden.
the customer service I received was excellent ! The hotel bends over backwards to ensure that their guests are well taken care of. The hotel's excellent customer service starts right from airport and in the front desk..
very quite and excellent staff who receive you with amile and ready for help
i always suggest this hotel to my friend

• 4 of 5 bubbles
hassan_hassanein, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
Dear Mr. Izzeldine,

Thank you very much for taking time to review the hotel on Tripadvisor. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed the location of our hotel and our service
Once again, thank you so much for your valuable feedback and we hope to see you soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

I am very satisfied in stay in Moewenpick in Kuwait. I come back recently since 2007 every year sometime twice pro year.
The room always the best. It is very comfortable and quite. Both restaurant are very good. I prefer Al Dente, because the atmosphere is beautiful familiar

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Mr. Ihab,

On behalf of the entire team of Moevenpick Hotel Kuwait, would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback. It gives us great pleasure to read that our service team was efficient and able to deliver a quality of service and your comments about our outlets .

Marina del Rey, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

I have been a guest at the Movenpick Hotel Kuwait on a semi-regular basis for several years, and I am happy to say that the customer service I receive has always been stellar! The hotel bends over backwards to ensure that their guests are well taken care of.

The hotel's excellent customer service starts when we are met at the airport by Julius, the Hotel Porter. He patiently waits for us to arrive (even when the plane is delayed) and is always pleasant, courteous and helpful with our (heavy) baggage. Julius is a true professional and treats us like royalty from the time we check-in until we depart.

Then, the service continues to get better!. Khaled, the Front Desk Manager, always welcomes us with a huge smile, and is genuinely happy to see us. He is friendly, engaging, a quick responder and goes out of his way to ensure that all of our needs are met. Khaled is top-notch and an excellent representative of the Movenpick Hotel Kuwait. I am confident that his career at Movenpick will include managing/overseeing additional properties in the future.

Lastly, I must mention Wilhelm, my favorite Server in the Bay Restaurant. Wilhelm is a true professional who offers personalized customer service. Each and every morning, Wilhelm greets me with a warm smile, escorts me to my favorite table, personally delivers my 1-Egg Omelette (lol), accompanied with my favorite condiments. Wilhelm interacts with hundreds of patrons between my stays at the Hotel, and the fact that he has taken the time to remember my favorites, is truly remarkable. He always ensures that I have everything I need to get my morning started properly. He is personalized customer service at its best!

The Movenpick Hotel Kuwait is definitely a "must-stay" for experienced travelers seeking a high-end hotel specializing in personalized customer service.
Written by: M.Hadley

• 5 of 5 bubbles
hassan_hassanein, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear Mr. Hadley,

On behalf of the entire team of Moevenpick Hotel Kuwait, would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback. It gives us great pleasure to read that our service and our team were efficient and able to deliver a quality of service and your comments .It is through guest feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and improve our standards.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

Stayed here just for a night.. Staff attitude was superb.. Ambience of the hotel was amazing and the location was perfect... At least for my stay... I wud highly recommend this property to ppl traveling on business...

• Stayed January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hassan_hassanein, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Mr.Asad

We are in receipt of your completed guest questionnaire and have noted with pleasure that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel and the services and facilities provided were to your satisfaction.

Nicosia, Cyprus
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

The moment you arrive in Kuwait and you are in the hands of Movenpick people nothing will go wrong.The staff is amazing.Reception,concierge,waiters everybody is doing their best to help you.
I am traveling to Kuwait for the last 20 years and I am staying at Movenpick only the last year.This is the place I was looking for.Ramon at concierge and Ashley at reception are the best in their jobs that I have seen so far.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Mr. George,

Thank you for your excellent review on our property. We are glad to know that you liked our overall services and facilities, guest reviews like yours help us reach the urge for perfection. It will be our pleasure to welcome you once again