I am always delighted by the service from this hotel, from the "meet and greet" at the airport (helping to organise and collect my visa), to being dropped at the airport on my departure, and everything in between.
My room was amazing with a huge amount of room (I had been upgraded to a Junior suite), and was extremely well appointed, with even a TV in the bathroom !!. The bed was very comfortable, and even though I needed the air conditioning running all the time in summer, it was effective and noiseless.
This hotel has numerous eating options available, with speciality restaurants from around the world, all well worth exploring. This hotel is my first choice in Kuwait, and I will be going back again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Kuwait has held court as Kuwait's most premier hotel, a landmark blending traditional and modern finishing in a elegant style offering 300 luxurious rooms and suites. The hotel features seven magnificent event spaces an inspiring outdoor pool and a well equipped health club. Guests can enjoy a broad range of dining choices that includes 5 restaurants namely Italian - Riccardo, Iranian - Shahrayar, Lebanese - Tarbouche, Indian - Bukhara, AlHambra International restaurant and the famous English Tea Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Kuwait reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kuwait Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Kuwait City Hotel
- Kuwait City Sheraton
- Sheraton Kuwait Kuwait City