Holiday Inn Kuwait Al Thuraya City
Movenpick Hotel Kuwait(Kuwait City)
$152
$133
Movenpick.com
$246
$225
$268
$256
Holiday Inn Kuwait(Kuwait City)
$200
$166
HolidayInn.com
Hilton Kuwait Resort(Kuwait City)
$268
Le Royal Hotel(Kuwait City)
$142
$90
Trip.com
Le Royal Tower Hotel(Kuwait City)(Great Value!)
$181
$98
  • Restaurant
$181
$152
All reviewscrowne plazaclose to the airportgreat hotelthe club loungeindian restaurantchoice of restaurantsbusiness tripan upgradespecial thanksexcellent serviceroom serviceconvenient locationexcellent staycomfortable stayairport pickupenjoyed my stayshort stay
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have stayed in many 5-star Hotels in Kuwait but I really liked the sest-up and atmosphere of the Crown Plaza Hotel. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from (I think there were 6) and I really liked the Steak house restaurant known from the IHG Hotel chain.
I stayed on the executive floor in club room and I must say that the lounge representatives were very polite, smiling all the time and very helpful when asking questions. In particular thanks to Mirasol who was always very helpful with arranging transportation to Mina Abdulla Industrial area and airport. The room was spacious and included with all requirements what a busy HSE practitioner needs to have during his work in the early mornings. I have alreay booked this Hotel for my next trips to Kuwait which is basically once a month.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a KING size bed...and if possible you should select a club room. If you do so you better (cheaper) of than when selecting a standard room where you need to pay for all additional items (breakfast, mini bar)
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
CrownePlazaKuwait, Director of Front Office Operations at Holiday Inn Kuwait Al Thuraya City, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Dear ad v,

Thank you for sharing your feedback here on Tripadvisor with regard to your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Hotel Kuwait.

It gives us great pleasure to know that we have provided you with what you needed during your stay. Here at Crowne Plaza, one of our aims is to ensure we give all the support our guests' needs to succeed in their purpose of visit.

Also, your feedback with regard to Mirasol’s service will be shared to the team especially to her. Currently we have 9 restaurants to choose from and on your next visit, we would be more than happy to show you around at your other choices within the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Crowne Plaza Hotel Kuwait.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I stayed here on the 8th floor, in a club room. Some of the reviews I had read about it being an old hotel in need of renovation were found to be false, It is presently in a very good condition and offers all modern facilities. It has seven restaurants but I mostly visited the Espresso Cafe which is lovely ... rooms are excellent and very comfortable.

The Reception staff is well behaved and helpful at all times.Special thanks for Abdullah the Night in-charge who make my stay very comfortable from the check-in to the check-out.

Room Tip: Club Room is excellent
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
CrownePlazaKuwait, Director of Front Office Operations at Holiday Inn Kuwait Al Thuraya City, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2013

Dear david k,

Thank you for taking your time in sharing your feedback with regard to your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Hotel Kuwait.

We are happy to know that you liked the facilities we have to offer you as well as the variety of restaurants we have available for you.

Your positive feedback with regard to our colleague Abdullah will be shared to the team as well as to him. It was our pleasure to know that you had a very comfortable stay with us.

We hope to welcome you again and thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Kuwait.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

One of the finest hotels in Kuwait with facilities perfectly suited for both Business and Personal travelers. The Spa, multiple restaurants, location and above all the Staff are the positives.
I frequently visit Kuwait and choose Crown Plaza every-time because of all the above facts which makes it a Home Away Home.

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear RaveeKumar,

Thank you so much for your continuous loyalty to Crowne Plaza Hotel in Kuwait.

Our valued guest’s comfort is our top priority and making them feel at home is our goal. With your comments above, you have made us feel we are right on track!

We hope to welcome you back again on your next visit in Kuwait.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I spent 3 nights in this hotel for a business trip and I will be back for any other trip to Kuwait.
very nice reception staff (Jouda) when they keep smiling to people /
very good seafood restaurant and service quality

Dear Sahbi Z,

Thank you for taking your time in sharing your feedback here in Tripadvisor.

We are always pleased to hear positive feedbacks about our colleagues and rest assured this will be shared with the team especially Jouda. We’re also glad to hear that you liked Al Nhoukaza restaurant which has a good variety of seafood dishes. You are most welcome to try other 8 more restaurants we have available at the hotel, whichever suits your taste.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again at Crowne Plaza Kuwait.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I am currently still staying at this hotel and I've got to say that it's brilliant. From the moment that I arrived the service has been excellent. I've tried a couple of the eight restaurants offering Indian cuisine and the steak bar. The quality of the food has been very high and the level of service the same. The breakfast buffet is vast and caters for all tastes. The food, whilst expensive, is not ridiculously so. The general facilities are very good and the spar is well worth a visit. My room is spacious and well equipped and the bed very comfortable. I am coming back.m returning here in three weeks time and am already looking forward to

Dear Roy W,

Thank you for taking your time in sharing your feedback with regard to your stay at Crowne Plaza Kuwait.

We are glad to hear that you’re very happy with the service we are providing you with. It also gives us great pleasure to know that you liked the quality of food we have at our newly opened Indian Restaurant Jamawar and our Rib Eye Steak house.

As our valued guest, we believe that you deserve only the best and we hope to welcome you again at Crowne Plaza Hotel Kuwait.