“Small fafe and delicious food”
Review of Posh Cafe

Posh Cafe
Ranked #369 of 627 Restaurants in Kuwait City
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Small fafe and delicious food”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

360 is one of many shopping malls we have.psh cafe is one of many in 360 it is nice place good and delicious place.in this mall you can buy any thing you want then eat anything in this place you also can go to any cinema after that to watch a movie

• Visited June 2013

• Arabic first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Posh Benedict”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I first discovered Posh Cafe during a day out at 360 Mall with a friend. It is one of the cafes located in the Mall's Atrium on the Ground Floor. The name Posh Cafe was intimidating at first (Posh = Expensive?) but a look at the menu helped us decide to have our breakfast there. I'm always looking out for low carb options and there are quite a few on Posh Cafe's menu. Apart from the salads, there are very creative dishes like "Posh Benedict" which is basically an eggs Benedict without the bread. It is 2 poached eggs served on grilled portabello mushrooms with a hollandaise sauce, sautéed spinach, beef (or turkey, not sure) bacon bits & truffled pecarino cheese. I had it then and I had it again today and really enjoyed it. Two of my three friends ordered the same thing and the third had their Zaatar Cheese Skillet which was baked feta and ricotta cheese slice infused with zaatar (Arab herb mix), sun dried tomatoes and black olives served with warm baguette slices. I love my coffee - latte is always too milky and cappuccino too foamy: their Americano + hot milk on the side is perfect.

Price-wise, its the almost standard Kuwait cafe-in-a-mall price of more or less KD5 per head: for 4 of us it was 4 breakfast mains and 6 beverages @KD21

Everything is prepared at the on-site kitchen in a central island - and today it did seem to take a while for our food to come. But they all came at the same time. The ambience is good - the Atrium's high ceiling gives it a very airy, roomy feeling. And its bright. It's casual yet formal. You can enjoy a chat and can't hear the people at the next table.

I'd go there again but this time will try to order something different.

• Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
“A "Crab Cocktail" that blew me away !”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

You wouldn't expect a salad to blow you away. But this one actually does. The King Crab salad at poshcafe could stand on it's own as a satisfying meal for someone who likes to eat light. Otherwise, i'd consider it a hearty appetizer. One I would like to follow with either a meat or a mild pasta dish. I'll explain why:

First of all, I'd hate to utter the words "Crab (as in Prawn) Cocktail" because what I had at poshcafe is out of this world and shouldn't be compared. But use the "Crab Cocktail" as a specific point of reference I must. Cause it's good to start somewhere. Better this than to say something so vague as this: "the salad at poshcafe evokes summer holidays by the beach", which it certainly does.

The "King Crab Salad" has has a lot of small, though great, things going on.

It features Alaskan King crab, itself is a prized delicacy, as the central ingredient. All other ingredients work to compliment, contrast and enhance one another and above all the flavor of the crab. Some of these other ingredients are Avocado, Sweet Corn, Spicy Cocktail Dressing & Mango! There's even a bit of imitation crab used as a topping ... displayed as a colorful garnish. And even though I am not a fan of imitation crab, in this case, it plays a key role in bringing out the flavor of the other, real crab.

So great props to the Chef who created this dish. It has inspired me. I'm a meal-salad person and I like to make my own salads at home. Very seldom do I eat a salad outside which blows me away as this one did. To me, this salad is definitely an award winner.

• Visited June 2012
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Nice Chocolate Bread Pudding”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I tried only the desserts there. I liked their Chocolate Bread Pudding.

Service must be improved they are very slow in serving menu/food but overall it's V.Good

• Visited January 2012
Carrickfergus
“Nice salads”
Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

Only have had the salads here good variety and mixed fresh.
Very open area great if you want to see and be seen.