“Unbeatable breakfast”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Love the quality of the ingredients, their delicious variety and feels so healthy and filling all at once. Every bite is really tasty, the poached eggs benedict, the benedict 16, hangover breakfast, omlettes, just yummy! Their pancakes r superb! I always order an extra side of sausages and hash browns, just perfect. Their only problem is they dont have enough cooking stations so theres a huge lag of serving the dishes simultaneously. Their sandwiches r great too, esp the philly cheese steak and the prime and toast burger, love the paprika on fries, great change to salt

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We decided to go to this restaurant because the tables were packed and the restaurant next to it did not have one table full. Our friends ordered the breakfast "heart attack" and the Philly-cheese steak sandwich. My boyfriend and I ordered the chocolate chip pancakes, potatoes and scrambled eggs with tomato and garlic bruschetta. All was very good however after looking at our friends' plates we wished we would have ordered something better. The heart attack was a thin waffle with cheese and I think it was hamburger or meat. I didn't try it but he raved about and I couldn't stop staring at it. I had my little one with us so I couldn't take the time to try everyone's otherwise I would have! The service was great but I did not like how the pancakes came out after everyone was almost finished. I've noticed that is pretty common here. Food just comes out when it comes out. We've noticed that in the states food comes out together while overseas it does not. However, the pancakes came out just a little bit too late to the point where I had to ask where they were. The prices are a little expensive but it's still really good. I will definitely be going back

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Had a simple dish of fried chicken tenders and mango curry dip, the dip was surprisingly pleasant. Our waitress was welcoming and recommended the dessert (Creme Ford Caramel), which was delicious! This made up for the fact that service was a bit slow and the prices were slightly above average. I would not normally make a return trip, but the dessert may tempt me to go back!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

If you go through the reviews you'll see that I wrote about this place before. I used to LOVE IT. Everything's changing though and my last two or three visits were disappointing. Some items were removed from the menu (like the creme anglaise French toast) other items still exist but are served VERY differently.
This often happens in Kuwait; an excellent restaurant would deteriorate over time. I don't know whether the chef and kitchen staff changed but I'm heartbroken. I wish the management would take things seriously because I want the old Prime & Toast back.
PS. Waiters are as slow as ever, even when the restaurant is not crowded. Our table was dirty when we sat and the waiter wiped the table down, sending crumbs flying all over me.

2  Thank Fatmahal
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I can say that they have the best spaghetti bolognese I have tasted in Kuwait. amazing date pudding for dessert.. nice place to hang out at.