“Great Breakfast”

Paul Cafe
Ranked #62 of 699 Restaurants in Kuwait City
Cuisines: French
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I went here for breakfast the other day he had the vegetable omelette and I had the cheese and turkey crepe. Both choices where very tasty and I would definitely go there again for breakfast. I did try their strawberry fruit pie and must say it needed more custard filling. We went on a weekend and they did not have enough staff to accommodate the number of diners so be prepared or go on a weekday.

2  Thank Z H

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I love it !!! One of the best bakery/cafe . They have amazing breads and desserts and is located in the mall so it's easy to take a break from shopping and enjoy a cup of coffee . The food and service are great.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

My kids and I like this restaurant especially the bread. Unfortunately, my husband does not. Love it though and I would recommend to everyone. Staff are friendly.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I love this cafe. I go every Friday morning for the breakfasts, best in Kuwait by far.
The Pauls in Marina is preferred as you get a barrell of hot choclate instead of the mug you get at the Avenues. Love it!

3  Thank Ryan J
Reviewed March 25, 2013

One of the greatest cafe's in Kuwait, located in the malls. after shopping you can enjoy their food with the great service!! I enjoy their baguette collection... their salads are great and I love the main dishes too. Overall, great place to go and enjoy with your family!