“Could do a LOT better.”
Review of Lino's Coffee

Lino's Coffee
Ranked #1 of 21 Coffee & Tea in Kuwait City
Cuisines: Cafe, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Poitou-Charentes, France
“Could do a LOT better.”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Slow service sums this place up.

Had to ask for menu after waiting and being ignored for 5 minutes, then expected to be ready to order within 30 seconds!

Cakes delivered to table around 5 minutes before the coffee arrived.

This was not the first tone, last visit was also slow but I thought I would give them the benefit if doubt and try a second time. That's an hour I want back !!!

• Visited June 2013

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Alabama
“Terrible service”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

The wait staff acted like they didn't want us there. Terrible service, poor attitude. I won't be back. Too many other options close by in the same mall.

“Ice-cream”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

In fact I didn't try anything there except there Ice-cream. First I was shoppin in the Avenues with my Cousin & we saw Red, Green, Yellow Ice-Cream Biscuit I told her we have to set and have this Ice-cream, she agreed with me. After a big shopping we sat in this cafe and ordered with Amazing Ice-Cream Biscuits I chose kinder flavour with Green Biscuit and she chose Brownie with Red Biscuit. The taste was tasty

• Visited July 2011