“Moneys worth”

Ranked #140 of 688 Restaurants in Kuwait City
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2013

The Starters are very filling. Steaks are nice and juicy. Nice Setting but they could have used some sharper cutlery. Staff is polite and ever eager to help. Watch the sea as you eat your meals leisurely.

1  Thank Albert D

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Dine in Ruby tuesday sharq near to Kuwait towers
It was a great time that i spent it in sharq branch i love the rips sooooooo much
it was so delicious which is leading me to come back for sure
The stuff was so friendly and helpful as well ,

1  Thank jane m
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Dined at Ruby Tuesday Sharq branch after coming to know about the Burger promotion, surprised that the price of the burger meals was affordable, the garden bar was fresh and tasty with flavors, multiple choices in dressings. service was good, sure to come back again!

1  Thank mohadhami a
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Been loving Ruby Tuesday since 2006, somehow, the quality dropped but during my recent visit to the Sharq branch, found a huge improvement. They had a new menu in place with new dishes, Chicken Trio being my favorite. The hostess was very gracious. The food was hot and simmering when it reached the table. My kids loved the Cheesecake and Gourmet cupcakes. Sure to come again. Good going...Keep it up...Great improvement!

2  Thank Reyana25
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I was vsiting the shark branch (near Kuwait's Towers) frequently at least once a month and i was enjoying both the place and the food.
During my last visits, it was quite obvious that a sudden drop happened to this branch; until two weeks ago when I went there with my family and friends, we ordered for the food, and we didn't get it after one hour, then again we reminded them twice but nothing happened; finally after one hour and 45 min, I asked them to cancel the order as I had to leave for an appointment.
That's when they brought the ordered iems but we had to leave.
I'm still going to Ruby Tuesday but to the avenues branch where I enjoy a very good service.

1  Thank MonsefMourad