“Food & Service greatly improved”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #174 of 672 Restaurants in Kuwait City
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Been loving Ruby Tuesday since 2006, somehow, the quality dropped but during my recent visit to the Sharq branch, found a huge improvement. They had a new menu in place with new dishes, Chicken Trio being my favorite. The hostess was very gracious. The food was hot and simmering when it reached the table. My kids loved the Cheesecake and Gourmet cupcakes. Sure to come again. Good going...Keep it up...Great improvement!

2  Thank Reyana25

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I was vsiting the shark branch (near Kuwait's Towers) frequently at least once a month and i was enjoying both the place and the food.
During my last visits, it was quite obvious that a sudden drop happened to this branch; until two weeks ago when I went there with my family and friends, we ordered for the food, and we didn't get it after one hour, then again we reminded them twice but nothing happened; finally after one hour and 45 min, I asked them to cancel the order as I had to leave for an appointment.
That's when they brought the ordered iems but we had to leave.
I'm still going to Ruby Tuesday but to the avenues branch where I enjoy a very good service.

1  Thank MonsefMourad
Reviewed March 5, 2013

i love the one near the aqua park nice service but the problem that they dont have frech juices and they said they do which is not true i loove thire chicken ceaser salad

1  Thank latoof
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Used to be a great place, not so great anymore. No improvments and competition is strong and attractive

Reviewed December 28, 2012

This restaurant has gone down and continues down that route. We used to like going there regularly a few years ago but a change in the management (headquarters) just made some terrible changes, shrinking of the portions, loss in value and taste. Went there again this year to see if there were any improvements but found it to be worse than ever.