“Stylish & Tasty”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Loved the interior. Its very dark though. Awesome sliders and burgers. On an expensive side. Conveniently located in 360 Mall, The Gardens.

There are newer reviews for B+F Open Flame Kitchen

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I stopped getting the appetizersat Open Flame Kitchen because the burgers outweigh them! The burgers are excellent. I love the Swanky Burger but I wish there was some flexibility with the orders (they'll remove items from your burger, but they won't subsitute).
I had two terrible encounters with the staff on the same day - and I had guests visiting the country that weekend. It was embarrassing but I let it go so my guests could enjoy dinner. I didn't go back and complain, although I probably should have. It seems like the staff change a lot - I don't know if that's a good or bad sign. The music can be very loud and the place is quite dark at night - both kind of annoy me. But the burgers keep me coming back!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

They have a new menu with so many delicious selections. try the fish tacos its just beyond amazing. nice steaks too.

1  Thank Bibi A
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Again another nice experience at this restaurant.
Was a tad disappointed that there were several things unavailable. Which was funny to hear the server say that this was due to It being the weekend.
Steaks were very good.
At times the music was a little loud not nice when your trying to chat.
Can't wait to go back cause its very good.I know most French people won't be happy but potato gratin with fresh green chili is a winner

1  Thank Stan t
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I love the decoration and design of this restaurant. The music is nice and the atmosphere is very cosy with the dim lights.
The menu is rich and various...they have amazing sliders and appetizers although really heavy for digestion.
The service is continously maintaining a good position...The waiters are always friendly and provide a quick and correct service whether for a huge group or a table of 2.
The only disadvantage is that we always have to wait about 30-45 minutes to be seated but it is worth the wait.