The Ibis Sharq was a decent hotel for the price we payed. By Kuwaiti standards, the pricing seemed quite economical. The staff was friendly. Wi-if was free and good enough for surfing the web and checking email. The rooms are pretty small--my husband and I just fit with our two carry-on sized bags. The bed was comfortable enough. There was what I will call "all purpose" soap in the shower. I pack light when I travel and typically get by on the soaps and shampoo/conditioner provided by the hotels. Unfortunately this shower soap didn't do much to clean my hair, so I ended up buying the real stuff at a convenience store. Not a big deal, but something to note for future travelers. All-in-all, this hotel served its purpose for us, and if you need a place to rest your head at the end of the day, this place will do, and at a good price too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located down town, in the business district of Sharq, near banks and government offices. Walking distance from Souk Sharq and Kuwait Towers. Next to the Hamra Mall and business Tower. Free WiFi, Free Coffee & Tea making facilities and Mini-fridge in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Sharq Kuwait reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Sharq Kuwait Hotel Kuwait City
- Ibis Sharq Kuwait Kuwait City