Typical IBIS in every respect - just the way I like it :)
Locationwise a bit away from downtown, with essentially only one dining option I could see (an Indian place next door), and no super markets nearby.
During the day walking a few blocks to more commercial areas is no problem (in winter, that is...)
Away from major streets, so you can expect quiet rooms.
I had some problems with the hotel organizing me a cab to the airport, but that may have been a singular problem.
Overall a good choice in Kuwait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located down town, in the business district of Sharq, near banks and government offices. Walking distance from Souk Sharq and Kuwait Towers. Next to the Hamra Mall and business Tower. Free WiFi, Free Coffee & Tea making facilities and Mini-fridge in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ibis Sharq Kuwait reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Sharq Kuwait Hotel Kuwait City
- Ibis Sharq Kuwait Kuwait City