“Bad Experience, But Well Managed”
Review of The Meat Co

The Meat Co
Ranked #23 of 699 Restaurants in Kuwait City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I went with a couple of colleges to The Meat Co. I ordered a medium / rare stake and waited. We kept waiting for about 45 minutes, if not more, until our food was ready. It looked really tasty. Yet, when I started cutting through the stake, it was WELL DONE!! I complained, and the waiter immediately offered to get me a new one. Though I had to wait for another 30 minutes to get the stake, and had to eat it alone, as my colleges had already finished their stakes, the stake was perfect. Whether there was a mix up or their understanding of medium / rare is different than mine, they managed the whole situation well. I would definitely go back again and give it another try. The meat was really good!

2  Thank Nomadic W

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

The service is good, the food is good, but its a bet on the expansive side of restaurants, a family of 3 adults and 3 kids will set you back at least 100 KD.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

The service is good but I could not experience the American steak. Other restaurant are tasting more a steak which is a more tasty.
Nobody can beat an American steak

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The other day I had dinner at the Meat Co. with hubby and friends....I must say I was pleasantly surprised. The quality of meat was excellent and was cooked really well the way we wanted it! I highly recommend the ribs and salmon! Yummy! And if its your birthday or anniversary and you want attention, this is the place to be!! Four of the staff come and sing, possibly in Swahili, ( not sure) to the fabulous drumming and beat of large drums! Impressive! Not for the faint hearted! Will I go back again, yes, definitely!

1  Thank Aziza k
Reviewed August 2, 2013

If you know your steak, and demand quality cuts of meat to enjoy as a steak meal, then your best bet in Kuwait would be to go to the South African restaurant, the Meat Company, in 360 mall. Their cuts of Wagyu beef steaks are not only mouth watering, but are the profile for quality steaks.

The staff in the restaurant are the icing on the cake in terms of professionalism and great attitude.