Symphony Style Kuwait, A Radisson Collection Hotel
$250
Hotels.com
$367
Movenpick Hotel Kuwait(Kuwait City)
$162
$215
$193
Ibis Sharq Kuwait(Kuwait City)(Great Value!)
$102
Agoda.com
$305
$219
Agoda.com
All reviewssix sensescucina restaurantmissoni hotelsea viewexcellent serviceespresso machineexecutive loungespecial thanksarabian gulfkids clubmini barvisit kuwaitbusiness loungeroom servicehouse keepingsecond homefantastic hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 8, 2012

The Missoni Hotel in Kuwait is quite new. Rooms and the equipment are very stylish and modern.
However, when I was there the pool was under construction and as I just had about 5 hrs of spare time there was no real option but sit in the room... There was no real terrace to sit (and the one at the restaurant seemed not to be meant to sit outside) and as the pool was under construction the whole terrace was closed as well... The location of the hotel is unfortunately not the best either - many construction sides around the hotel and you cannot that easy step out and walk around as there is nothing very close by and anyway walking by foot is not very usual in Kuwait.
It will probably be better in about 2-3 years when there might be anything else around, the prices are a bit more reasonable and the pool will work again...

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Alfio B, General Manager at Symphony Style Kuwait, A Radisson Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.
We are sorry to know you were not fully pleased with your stay at the hotel.
We appreciate receiving comments from you as a valued guest, as this type of feedback will help us to improve our services.
We look forward to welcome you again.
Best Regards

Reviewed March 28, 2012

hotel missoni is the reason of why i enjoy my trip to kuwait , i just spent 4 nights in it .the breakfast the room decoration ,the services is all awesome in missioni hotel . the location also is very helpful it is located in Arabian gulf road an near every thing .
one thing i didnot liked is the cleanness of the room the floor is so dusty and the windows also .

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank danyahALI

Thank you for your kind comments.
We are glad to learn about your experience and look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

My wife told me how she always wanted to stay at the Missoni hotel. On a trip to Kuwait I booked myself a night to see what the rave was all about. Unfortunately it was a big dissappointment.

The room are an ok size and the view is great. I'm sorry but the color scheme is not for me. It reminded me of a day care centre we use to send the kids to. The bathroom in particular was awful. Green and blue and brass plated fittings....how awful. At night I wanted to have my usual cigar...but no this is a non-smoking hotel! Well I am in Kuwait and I can't drink so the least you can do is let me have a fag! The icing on the cake was the half opened bottles of drink in the mini bar. How awful is that! House-keeping need to get their act together.

The best part of the hotel was the nice writing pad I took to my wife as a souvenir!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank GlobeTrotter9978

Dear guest,
Thank your for your review which was not replied to you earlier because of a management change.
We appreciate however you taking the time to leave your comments.
We understand the design is a matter of taste, on the other hand we shall like to apologize for the minibar issue and for not being able to smoke – we are a totally no smoking Hotel and only have designated outdoor area for this.
Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you anytime again.

Very best regards.
A. Bernardini

Reviewed March 6, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel on 2 ocassions. Very simply put - they take care of you from the time they pick you at the airport, pick you in a limousine (Masserati / Mercedes), make you feel special. I had a warm welcome at the reception on both the accounts. very beautiful interiors and the lobby (although not that too huge...is quite impressive. Very courteous staff, friendly and treat you well.

The rooms are good and so are the facilities at the hotel.

Room Tip: The wonderful part out here is that all the rooms are sea-facing
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Noel-loves-to-Travel

Reviewed December 13, 2011

I liked how the hotel was so modern and kept the original theme and colors of the brand Missoni; it wasn't too luxurious which was good. The rooms were nice and clean, and they had good view of the cost. I tried the spa which I thought had the best setting and interior design, although I didn't like the massage that I got. I tried the restaurant and the cafe in the hotel, they were both amazing and the service was superb.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends