“The pancakes taste like Heaven ”
Review of Table Otto

Table Otto
Ranked #179 of 592 Restaurants in Kuwait City
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

We went to have brunch at table Otto which ends at 1 pm.. the restaurant was clean and nice ... they have their dishes presented at the instagram account so you would enjoy watching the photos which helps in deciding what to order,, we asked the waiter about the best sellers.. he recommended a few for every category of the menu and thats how we picked our dishes all were yummy and enjoyed every bite. The names are rather complicated so I don’t remember any... we ordered pancakes for desert and it was amazing the size and thickness of the pancakes were perfect and also its texture. It was my first visit and hopefully not the last because I am craving those pancakes. I only wish if they would serve breakfast all day

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Now i've tried Table Otto various times since it opened, months after that, and constantly back and forth for breakfast. They started off great, fell down slightly from service because there was a great demand, however, they quickly got back into the game after they introduced their breakfast menu. Service was also affected slightly again because of the great demand. And I'm talking about a two hour wait list.. Any restaurant with that wait list will struggle with the service, and I believe they hired more people. To me, this restaurant studied the market well, and created a menu which quickly became the talk of not only the town, but the region. The food is beyond exceptional, very creative, a menu for everyone, and for sure not your average breakfast spot.
I do understand it's in AlShaheed Park which is kind of seasonal, but their breakfast menu is worth the trip. Their lunch & dinner menu is great as well, very creative & unique, great standard, but to me breakfast is always a great meal to start my day. Most of all I also respect their decisions on value for money, since most of their dishes are designed to be shareable with around I believe an average of 6 KD per person if you want to have a satisfying meal.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 23, 2018

Delicious food and nice service friendly staff good decoration, but the service becomes slow and bad in rush hour because the number of tables Are more than the ability of the workers.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

This isn’t my first visit but this time I was wowed. I went with my siblings to Table Otto for dinner and I knew what to expect from only one dish I’ve had almost a year ago. So we went ahead and ordered the chicken klev burger, buttermilk chicken bun, and their mushroom pasta. Every single meal had it’s own special taste! The chicken was cooked to perfection. You can also smell the truffle oil coming from the pasta. We had truffle fries on the side for the chicken klev burger. It’s thin with the combination of both crispy and soft. So good! Would I go there again? Definitely!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

It one of the perfect restaurant to have your breakfast, it’s located in alshahed park , zaatar with yummy mozzarella cheese and the signature dish is the omelette with pesto it’s a must I really like it and highly recommended it

Date of visit: December 2017