“Delicious!”
Review of Table Otto

Table Otto
Ranked #118 of 590 Restaurants in Kuwait City
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

This place is located at Al Shaheed Park near the museum. It’s close to parking H and up. It’s location isn’t perfect compared to the order restaurants in the park. However, they did utilize the outdoor space which looks like a beautiful spot in the Mediterranean. The weather was hot, so we opted to stay inside. The place was busy for a Sunday morning.

The wait staff was very kind and friendly, especially to our 2 year old. All menu options sounded good (check their Instagram for delicious looking choices). We ordered more than we could eat, but we couldn’t resist! Everything we had was delicious. You can notice that each dish was inspired from somewhere around the world, from Turkey to Greece and Georgia. I would definitely go back again and try something else.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

A few days ago, my son and I went to this place based on their post on instagram and we have to say it did not disappoint.

The place was fully packed when we arrived for breakfast and by the time they called us, the only available table was the community table which got filled up very quickly.

They really should have a reservation system place in there because waiting in the heat is not an ideal thing to do, especially later when you enter if you know what I mean.

All in all, it offer great meals and decent selection of beverages, highly recommend.

Will Defiantly go there again

Reviewed July 22, 2017

I had a Greek breakfast at Table Otto. My breakfast was for a takeaway. Table Otto is an American brasserie at al Shaheed Park, in the city. I have dined here before for lunch and my review is published under the listing of al Shaheed Park.

The outside seating is closed for the sweltering summer season, because diners prefer AC indoors seating. My inside table setting was in white. The menu is limited but versatile. Eggs are the big thing here. They have 8 eggs preparation varieties and 5 Benedicts. This time I am here for their special item of a Greek origin. It is Baked spanakopita.

The Baked spanakopita is Feta and Spinach phyllo, served with Greek yogurt, sprinkled with zattar (wild thyme herbal mix) and balsamic. The Spanakopita is a classic family favorite. The Spanakopita is an authentic, really rich pie stuffed with spinach, onions, cheeses and herbs that are all enfolded by crispy, flaky phyllo dough. It was crispy from the outside and juicy, flavorsome from the inside. The Spanakopita is suitable for every time of the day, as a main dish, starter or mid-day snack! I love beetroot; hence I had berry refreshment with beetroot and rose water.

SEE photos of The Spanakopita.

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

Good Italian one
I came in a none meal time ( on my plans)
There fore i order cafe latte
Service good
Prices moderate
Staff good

3  Thank Ghanim A
Reviewed June 7, 2017

had early dinner in this restaurant with friend upon his recommendation , hidden place so you will fell more comfortable if you do not like crowded places, modern decorations and friendly staff ,Mixture selection of dishes.and the Chef is Kuwaiti.

1  Thank Tripper-uae