All reviews business trip apartment economy deluxe location
Selected filters
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay in the HodHod Hotel! Everything was clean, the rooms are tidy and comfortable, the staff was always very friendly and the location is also perfect! nothing I havent liked about my stay!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
foad Z, Manager at HodHod hotels, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2018

Dear Ingrid O

Thank you so much for your kind feedback, It was a pleasure to have you staying with us, and we are glad that our services were up to your satisfaction. Looking forward to have you again staying with us.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

We have stayed there for second time after 1 year with my colleagues for business trip. Price still is non comparable with other hotels for 3 person we check earlier. Location is central. Staff very friendly and helpful. Nice apartment.
We have visited deluxe apartments as well in different location. It’s really awesome but we stayed at economy apartment which was enough and cheaper for us.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
foad Z, Manager at HodHod hotels, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Dear Mr.Dmuytro M

Thank you so much for your valuable time, It's such an honor to had you again staying with us, it gives us such plus positive go when we have returned guest. and we are pleased that you have a great moment and our services were up to your satisfaction for a second time.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Didn't stay here but did book the hotel around 6 months ahead, they only tell to come back and book by one month ahead.

We are a group of 5 and asking if 5 of us can stay in this place instead of 4, they confirmed that.

Then we wait till one month before our arrival to book the room again, then they did not keep promises, they refused the stay for 5 and we have a difficult time find a new place since timing was quite tight. The only place in this country who didn't keep their promises!!!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest
Thank you so much for your time, It is a HODHOD Rules and regulation that we can NOT allow guests more than 4 to stay in one apartment. as we can only serve 4 people at each apartment.

However, we accepted your request(Emails available) but you were insisted that we must and only must provide the extra bed bedsheet and other services for 5 people. (With no extra charge).

I'm wondering which hotel in the world would occupy 3 people in the single room. if they do so I'm afraid there are extra charges for that!!.

Regarding the reservation: we can not accept non-payment reservation 6 months in advance! its's our property rules that nonpayment reservation can be done 1 month in advance. we provide you the information to make payment 6 months ahead and confirm your reservation 100%, unfortunately, you have refused to make a paid reservation.

As far as we are in hospitality business past 6 months, 99 % of hotels and hostels had only 40% occupancy! so there were availablity for all of the hotels, hostels and properties, we have been tried to help you to reserve other hostel in Tehran unfortunatly, you did not accepted as well.

And please understand we are not Non-profit organization.

Reviewed November 30, 2017

we had a very perfect sying there. the staff are great and nice and the rooms are so clean. i surely stay there again if i go tehran. i strongly recomend this hotel. breakfast is something i realy like.

Date of stay: March 2017
foad Z, Manager at HodHod hotels, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2017

Dear guest

Thank you so much for you valuable time, and your kind review. We are glad that you have enjoyed staying with us, and our services were up to your satisfaction. It's an honor to have you again at hodhod properties.

Warm regards

Reviewed October 23, 2017

After half a year I visited Iran a second time and because of the fantastic experience I had in march 2017 in Hod Hod Hotels I decided to stay again in one of their apartments during my stay in tehran. And again they welcomed me really warm and provided me good services (Airport Pick up, travel advices) and all this in English (which is quite rare in Iran;))

I felt really comfortable and just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful stay. I traveled a lot and I know how hard it is to find a good place which is a good value for the money. its good to have such a lovely place in the middle of noisy and crazy tehran.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Rayan M, Manager at HodHod hotels, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Dear Janineb

Thank you for taking time to share some aspects of your recent stay with us. We appreciate the kind words you have provided regarding our property. All of your positive feedback will really help our future guest choose the right place to stay. Thanks for giving us a go and we are genuinely pleased we did not let you down for the second time. We are so glad that you have enjoyed staying with us and our services were up to your satisfaction. Our loyal guests are part of HODHOD family.

Looking forward to serving you again.