All reviews well equipped kitchen living room prices are reasonable small balcony nice hotel city iran traffic
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2018

Nice hotel apartment in a quite place. The rooms are in big size, comfortable ,decorating with Iranian art with large and well equipped kitchen and small balcony. The breakfast is perfect, the staffs are well trained and friendly, prices are reasonable compared to other hotels in Tehran.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 9, 2017

I have stayed in many Tehran hotels and most of them are unfriendly, dated and cold. The Melal Apartment Hotel is in a different league, offering a personal style and spacious accommodation, and above all they take Western credit cards. I now will only stay in the Melal when in Tehran, and while more expensive than other larger hotels, I feel it is worth paying the extra, just to get the personal touch and extra space. I travel on business and can use the apartment for business meetings without embarrassment. Rooftop restaurant is excellent, offering great buffet selection at a reasonable price. Breakfast is in the ground floor restaurant and is reasonable. This restaurant also offers evening meals wihch are of excellent quality.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed August 20, 2017

My mother, brother and I have been invited to have dinner at the Terrace Buffet Restaurant of the Melal Apartment Hotel during our stay at the Sepehr Hotel which is part of the same group. First of all, we have been especially warmly welcomed as soon as we arrived. The staff members were aware of our arrival, greeted us and showed us the way to the restaurant. We had the reservation at 8PM and enjoyed the sunset around a small welcome drink and bruschetta. Once we had finished with the « apero », we have been invited to discover the menu, starting from the starters (beautiful salads) and then the mains (beautiful meats) and sides. Everything was absolutely delicious !! I am usually not fond of buffets since I often find them of a very low quality… I can tell you I was more than pleasantly surprised ! The Terrace is clearly an exception to the rule ! Everything I tried was tasteful (and I tried a lot of things taking small quantities) : the red pepper spicy salad was excellent and in the mains : the lamb kofte, the beef stroganoff, and two other meats (cannot remember which ones unfortunately) were absolutely amazing ! One of them with a pomegranate sauce had a chestnut taste which I absolutely fell in love with ! The lasagna and the mashed potato sides were excellent too. As for the desserts, unfortunately they didn’t level up to the rest even though they were good : cheesecake and creme caramel (the tiramisu was not great, neither was the chocolate cake). On top of that extraordinary quality food (small disappointment on the desserts), each and every staff member was exceptionally efficient, genuinely kind, helpful and present/available without being too much… Congratulations for this SO positive and contagious attitude which enabled us to experience an especially great family evening ! We will be back again soon and will definitely recommend you and spread the word about your amazing buffet !

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2017

I stayed here for 4 nights and quite enjoy, chose this hotel because their location is in the center of the city.
It is apartment hotel, so every room has kitchen, living room and dining table also.The furniture is good, no issue. It is persian apartment style, if you are a "modern prefer" decoration, better not to choose this hotel, this hotel more like authentic decoration.
They dont have 1 room apartment, so when you check in only 1 person, they will give you 2 room apartment.
The breakfast is standard, nothing special.

Room tip: Try to ask the high floor facing the mountains.
Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed May 17, 2017

The apartment where we stayed (3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms) was very spacious and tastefully decorated in local (Persian) style. Full kitchen amenities (gas hob and oven, micorwave, large fride) and good breakfast too. Situated in a leafy upmarket suburb of Tehran and within walking distance of several good restaurants: Shandiz for a local experience, Friendly service and good exchange rate at the front desk. TV (BBC world) is a bit intermittent (due to lack of satellite signal strength).The third bedroom of the three bedroom apartment is smaller than other two, but still OK as the apartment as a whole is huge. One bathroom is en-suite. Two combined bath/showers and one shower.

Date of stay: May 2017