All reviews indian restaurant rooms are big limited options short stay great hotel rooms are clean iran usd
Selected filters
Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

Such a Wonderfull place! Great staff , i hold a birthday there and they did a good design and surprised us !! I also love their Gilaki kebab it was perfect !! I love the quality of food there and also the attitude of the employe ,,,,

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
shahroozg, Public Relations Manager at Taj Mahal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2019

Dear Valuable Guest,

What a wonderful feeling while reading your review!
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your birthday celebration at the Taj Mahal Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team.

Warm regards,
Taj Mahal Hotel

Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

Frankly say it isn’t qualified as star five hotel because its service and facilities.
Firstly, I checked in the front desk requested to keep my passport because they don’t accept a credit card as deposit until I payed all of stay fee. It could be understood.
Second, their facilities could not work properly for example hanger deform in bathroom, window cannot be closed after asking a help from a waiter.
Breakfast is not bad.
One more thing regarding to hotel fee. Here are different rate depending on peak and low season you can ask in advance.
I got USD 91 w/o tax per night last week.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Shahrooz G, Public Relations Manager at Taj Mahal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Dear Chienwinston,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your last stay with us.

We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests to make their stay more enjoyable and we regret if it was not your case.

It is the rules even in all Hotels in Iran to keep the passport as you know there is no any credit/debit card working here. Referring to your remark concerning the facilities of the hotel, I will check with the team and thanks for notifying us.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to show the improvement of services for your next stay. I, personally will be more than happy to provide you needed information if you will be around in your next visit.

Kind regards,
Taj Mahal Hotel

Reviewed October 20, 2018

I absolutely felt like it’s my home. Staff helped me with everything with a big smile. Rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated. You can see cultural items of Persia and India in the lobby and other parts of the hotel. One of the unique things that I loved about this hotel was its mirrors, you can see them everywhere. I tried Gilaki Restaurant and it was awesome… the atmosphere and the aroma made me feel like as if I were in the north of Iran myself…

Date of stay: October 2018
Shahrooz G, Public Relations Manager at Taj Mahal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2018

Dear Rezvan G,

Thank you for your generous review! We are so grateful to have guests like you. Hope to see you here again soon.

Regards

Reviewed September 17, 2018

I and my friend stayed at the Taj Mahal Hotel for 4 nights. Everything was fabulous. Room was clean, Wi-fi was okay, the atmosphere was awesome. The Indian Restaurant was one of the best taste that I have ever had. I 100% stay here for my next trip. Thank you Taj Mahal team.

Room tip: Best Facilities
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Shahrooz G, Public Relations Manager at Taj Mahal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,
Greetings from Taj Mahal Hotel Tehran.

A great pleasure in receiving your review of our Hotel services and facilities.

Our team works very hard to deliver an exceptional service to our guests, and it is always very heart-warming to be recognized for all of our efforts. Our entire team thanks you for your very kind words, and we look forward to welcoming back to Tehran Taj Mahal Hotel very soon.

In fact, your positive feedback is our greatest reward.

Kind Regards,
Taj Mahal Hotel Tehran

Reviewed May 23, 2018

Although you can not order alcoholic drink in any hotel or caffe in Tehran, you can enjoy a high quality espresso after eating an extremely delicious Akbar chicken with pamogrenade dressing in gilaneh restaurant, or a tar tar Mongolian stew in Indian restaurant, and then take a nap in modern and chick suits of the hotel. Anyways, I was resident in Taj Mahal for more than 20 days and every body including the owner and manager and even the doormen and bell boys were so nice and I felt like home there.
Thank to all the staff.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Shahrooz G, Public Relations Manager at Taj Mahal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Dear valuable guest

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to share your comment regarding to Taj Mahal Hotel.

Nothing makes us happier than knowing our services could exceed your satisfaction.
All your kind words regarding our Coffeeshop, Restaurants and the Staffs are appreciated.

Please delight us by your next visit.

Warm regards