All reviews working hours men and women valiasr street room service iptv gym personnel floor confectionery city iran furniture capital foods bazaar
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2019

My wife and I reserved this fantastic hotel for 3 nights and I should say that it was amazing . All staff were well-behaved and polite.
The quality of furnitures were perfect and the breakfast was palatable ( for its cost).
Plus, the BRT station placed just right beside of the hotel.

Room tip: just select the main building rooms, not east room. they have renovated them
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Saeid0380
SimorghH1, R & D Manager at Simorgh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2019

Dear Saeid

We would like to appreciate your kind review of the personnel and the service.
knowing that you had a marvelous time with us is the best thing we are trying for.
hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed March 17, 2019

Stayed here for 4 nights. This hotel was located in a quiet yet central-northern part of Tehran, thus easy to reach main attractions (some 20-40 min taxi ride, depending on notorious traffic in Tehran). Our group members were all staying in an older side of the building, while another side looked more fully renovated and modernised. The room in the older side was also renovated, although it was felt a bit darker inside. The breakfast on the 9th floor was really good. Given the difficulty of finding reasonable 3-4 star hotels in Tehran, Simorgh Hotel could be rated as one of the best business hotels in the Iranian capital.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
SimorghH1, R & D Manager at Simorgh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2019

Dear Guest

Thanks for your time and we can't wait to welcome you back!

We appreciate your feedback.

We look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed February 16, 2019

I was there for one night in 7th floor. It was quite clean and recently renovated. Rooms on the opposite side of the street are more silent. Restaurant is on the 9th floor with a nice view from the tables at the side of the window. Breakfast was quite complete with various type of foods for both vegetarians and others. Hotel is facilitated with gym and pool and working hours are flexible.

Room tip: Rooms on the opposite side of the street are more silent
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
SimorghH1, R & D Manager at Simorgh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2019

Dear Alireza

It's always such a privilege having you as a guest.Thank you very much for the positive feedback,you made some really useful points.

Hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely

Reviewed November 14, 2018

The rooms are fine and location is good as it is easy to reach other parts of Tehran. Rooms are quite clean and the room service does a good job.
However, I never felt welcome to Hotel. At the reception when arriving first from my flight, I was treated as I should be grateful that I can stay there and the person checking me in was so dis-interested that my host apologized on behalf of him. There were more interest in where I was from than how I was doing. I need to add that it is not common in Iran to be treated like this.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
SimorghH1, Guest Relations at Simorgh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2018

Dear Mostafa A,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. We are so pleased that you find our hotel clean and also our location worked well for you. But very sorry to hear that some aspect went wrong and your stay didn’t meet your expectation. Be assured I will share your comment with the relevant department head in order to improve our service. We do apologize and hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the near future with the premium experience that not only meet bur exceeds your expectation.

Regards,
Leila Vosoughi
Guest Relations

Reviewed September 5, 2018

We booked at this hotel for wedding ceremony and also stayed there for a night. Such a pleasant experience, l would like to thank all the staff and manager for their effort and providing my family and I an outstanding experience. The staff were over friendly and the services was perfect. Definitely recommend it! Many thanks again and wish you all the best.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Simorgh H, Guest Relations at Simorgh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Dear Kh k

Thank you for the great review and for choosing our hotel to stay!
We are so pleased that you found our services and the staff attentive and helpful. nothing is more important than your satisfaction. Your kind review has been shared with all the staff. The entire team is looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Thank you for being our guest.

Regards,