“Central location, decent 3* accommodation”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tehran
Parsian Kowsar Hotel Tehran
Ranked #34 of 61 Hotels in Tehran
Reviewed December 25, 2011

Spent 1 night at this hotel during transit between arriving at the domestic airport and next day leaving from the international one. Decent accommodation, not wow but somewhere 3* standard from the 1980s. Service was quite efficient and friendly, room functional yet comfortable, breakfast decent and overall an ok choice for the purpose of our short stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Globetrotter T

Reviewed August 26, 2011

Hotel location is the best, its down town, so after a busy working day you can take a walk on city center for shopping, nice restaurants. Hotel itself is OK, Room is large with a king bed, but they need to use better linen bedsheets, not everybody is comfortable with synthetic sheets.....Breakfast is OK and staff is very friendly...internet is a little bit expensive and laundry as well. Restaurant is not good, but you find near the hotel a lot of fast food restaurants serving good meals at considerable prices. I spent 14 days at that hotel and I recommend it for anyone traveling to Tehran with limited budget.

Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank Nahla62
Reviewed March 7, 2011

In Europe this hotel would have maybe 2 stars. Our room was not too bad, but it looked quite dirty, with wall paper falling apart in some areas. The bathroom was disgusting.
Breakfast was OK, but service was non-existant.
I guess you can find better hotels.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Kay-bologna-zurich
Reviewed September 8, 2010

I stayed here for one night, the shower and bathroom were disgusting. The shower head was missing off the shower and water flowed like a garden hose. The breakfast was unappealing, the hotel was old and the wall paper was pealing off the walls in our room. The matress was horrendously awful and I woke up in the mourning with sever back pain. I preferred to sleep on the floor however didn't dare as I imagined it to be extremely dirty given the condition of everything else in our room. In addition the hotel was significantly over priced compared to other hotels I had stayed at in Iran such as Hotel Homa in Shiraz and Hotel Abbasi in Isfehan. In fact the only good thing about this hotel was the location and the friendly and helpful staff. (which is rare in Iran). I question previous reviews and their motives for my review should be considered as generous....

• Stayed: May 2010
2  Thank shmoze
Reviewed June 5, 2010

IN our travels about Iran on vacation, the Kowsar Hotel was the best place of all that we stayed. The friendly management and staff and the clean and comfortable quiet room were just what we needed in the center of Tehran after a busy day. In addition to a nice breakfast buffet in the restaurant, off the lobby is another small "Persian style" tea-house with good authentic food and a great atmosphere for meetings or hanging out. Reasonably priced internet available.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
5  Thank ciemorq
Reviewed May 23, 2010

Coming from Esfahan , where I had an excellent experience at other Kowsar hotel , I felt enchoraged to stay there , and didnt regret my choice.
Excellent location , near Valiasr square , the heart of Tehran , it was a good base.
The hotel is located hidden within a block , and the entrance is through an small street near the square. So , it is so silent , but there is no view , of course.
The staff is quite efficient , english sopken , the internet service at the lobby was ok , but I little bit overpriced.
There is an excellent shop of souvenirs , the breakfast was fine.
The lobby has a beuatiful decoration , especially the ceiling.

• Stayed: June 2009
3  Thank GIPARioDeJaneiro
Reviewed April 8, 2010

we had a pair of interconnecting rooms which was good with the two children. there is a really nice ice-cream and tea house in the lobby where we spent happy hours waiting for iranian friends to show up! Sadly it was a seperate chain so we couldn't add the bill to our room bill.It was in a small ally way off the noisy street.It is very peaceful and the reception staff were always helpful,even when we arrived at 4 O'Clock in the morning!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank ThebestTRAVELfamily

Been to Parsian Kowsar Hotel Tehran? Share your experiences!