“Did not like this one”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tehran
Tehran Grand 1 Hotel
Ranked #14 of 61 Hotels in Tehran
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I do not want to repeat my experience in this hotel. So I will really try to make sure that I will stay in another hotel next time in Teheran. Room was not clean, internet was not working well... I am sure, one can find something better there.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Filip K

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed one night only, The overall impression is not positive. The receptionists were not polite.The furniture in our room were shabby. The bathroom neeed renovation too.The flloor in the room was not clean enough. The room was very small for two people. We paid about 150 USD for the room. It simply was not worth it.No idea about the breakfast, because we had to leave very early in the morning.
And the final negative accord: during the check out we were requested to pay higher price than we agreed about the day before. As a result, next time we stayed in the Ferdowsi Grand hotel in Tehran, which is definitely much better.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I think receptionist was governer of the city... :)
Nobody smiles in the hotel. I felt that I am in court..
They have to be police or soldier but not a hotel stuff.

In the room carpet was dirty, window glasses was very thin, so day and night you will listen the traffic noise contuniously.

Do not look for a plug because no plug in the room. So, you need to use the lamps plug. But when you put off the lamps plug, you can not see your laptop keyboard... Terrible!

You have to awake early morning because curtains are very thin, so day light will not permit you to sleep.

Don't stay there...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank FeridunFikriBayar
Reviewed July 12, 2012

i confirm what says travelguyck
but i add that the service is very very very bad there are a lazy people that works there in the morning you can see there to do a breakfast in kitchen and nothing are at service, the table are not clear and they eating

Room Tip: choise another hotel
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank globetrotter476
Reviewed September 29, 2011

I had to stay there for 4 days. I got the room from the new side of the hotel.

The carpet in the room was terrible light color had large stains.
The lights were out of order.

The bathroom was clean.

The breakfast and the service at the breakfast was very very poor.
There were 10 waiters without doing anything.

It was fun to have such kind of service, however it was very expensive according to the quality.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
6  Thank travelguyck
Reviewed August 3, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for 13 days from 25-june to 07-July for a business purpose.

The rooms are good. Clean. Hot water available.
Internet is poor. No connection at room. You have to go to lobby for Intenet. Its very slow.
Only two English channels available. CNN, BBC. Dont ask anything else.

Cutomer Service is very poor. Because of the language. Only one person speaks English and one lady in the morning shift.
Breakfast is borring. Daily same menu. Bread and Vegetables, Boiled egg, scarmbled egg. Thats all. All the 14 days I ate this.

Hotel is easily accessible. Good one in Iran I should say if you are okay with these.

And swimming pool is full of locals. So dont go there. Avoid it. They look us as if we are aliens.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank ShankerSreekumar
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Went for business.
First two nights I slept in the old rooms. synthetic sheets sparking when I moved, a broken window and the noise form the traffic in my room. I could not sleep at all.
I asked to be moved in the new area, and the overprice of 50$ was worth.
Nice new room, clean, soundproof.
the only Restaurant was quite poor...

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank sarduswanderer

Been to Tehran Grand 1 Hotel? Share your experiences!