Tehran Grand 1 Hotel
All reviewsprivate hotelsmoking loungepay cashupper floorbusiness triplocation is excellenttaxi servicenorthern partpleasant stayrecommend this hotelbreakfast buffet isair conditionrooms are spaciousiranian standardsreception staffimam khomeinicentral location
Reviewed August 3, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for 13 days from 25-june to 07-July for a business purpose.

The rooms are good. Clean. Hot water available.
Internet is poor. No connection at room. You have to go to lobby for Intenet. Its very slow.
Only two English channels available. CNN, BBC. Dont ask anything else.

Cutomer Service is very poor. Because of the language. Only one person speaks English and one lady in the morning shift.
Breakfast is borring. Daily same menu. Bread and Vegetables, Boiled egg, scarmbled egg. Thats all. All the 14 days I ate this.

Hotel is easily accessible. Good one in Iran I should say if you are okay with these.

And swimming pool is full of locals. So dont go there. Avoid it. They look us as if we are aliens.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank ShankerSreekumar
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Went for business.
First two nights I slept in the old rooms. synthetic sheets sparking when I moved, a broken window and the noise form the traffic in my room. I could not sleep at all.
I asked to be moved in the new area, and the overprice of 50$ was worth.
Nice new room, clean, soundproof.
the only Restaurant was quite poor...

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank sarduswanderer
Reviewed December 6, 2009

The Tehran Grand probably *was* grand 10 years ago but its faded glory now and the rooms are in need ot a update. Double bed made with small sheets laid sideways on the bed and not tucked in at the bottom, so by the morning the top sheet was up by our necks. Breakfast served in the basement. Free wifi in the lobby and good coffee too. Good location.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FlyingKiwi
Reviewed October 18, 2009

At first when I saw the website and pictures, I thought thats the one with resonable price but it is really worst and dirty, services is not good just the location is perfect instead of traffics.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank sahelorama
Reviewed May 24, 2009

the worst hotel ever. room service didnt have anything!
rude personal. could here the guy in the next room!

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled solo