“Cozy with amazing food.”
Review of Leon - Aban Branch

Leon - Aban Branch
Ranked #47 of 560 Restaurants in Tehran
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

We decided to go to this place for our anniversary. I reserve a table for 10 pm but after 2 hours I changed my mind and try to change it to 9.30. The guy who answered the phone was extremely helpful and polite. He changed our reservation with no problem even though it was a Thursday evening and they were pretty packed. We ordered Caesar salad which was OK. Nothing special. I persOnally don't think thee dressing was caesar salad dressing but it wasn't bad. I really liked the smoky chicken they used. For main course we ordered the fillet steak and the Leon's signature steak which both of them were amazing.
If I could give a 10 for the service, I would. Our waiter was very polite and helpful.
I definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank Sun_sep
There are newer reviews for Leon - Aban Branch

Reviewed July 19, 2012

One of the oldest restaurants in Tehran belongs to a very nice Armenian family with history of owning this restaurant from some years after WWII. Food, presentation and staff behavior are all great, Its a nice venue for evenings and all items I tried from their menu was really delicious.

1  Thank YaserKangani
Reviewed July 11, 2012

well,it look like a cafee shop more than a resturant!
they have few different kinds of food and not that tasty

1  Thank Katayoun-k
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Food is good,waiters are so friendly and helpful.
main dishes and hors d'oeuvres are so good.but salads are not as good as main dishes.
they also have nice mocktails,and the waiter can arrange them with main dishes good.
by the way,don't forget to reserve a table

1  Thank AmirBahador
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Leon was a pleasure to visit. The restaurant is very fresh with excellent facilities (clean with "western toilets" etc.) and a very helpful staff. The food was delicious and very beautiful and not pricey. The Leon signature steak with bear berry sauce was amazing. Do yourself a favor and visit this restaurant when in Tehran (book a table in advance!). And yes, the alcohol drinks are fantastic.

1  Thank Lasse L