“Ho, ho, ho!!!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 9, 2013

This is the rookie mistake of Tehran. Average food. No Gourmet or bon cuisine, just food. The price is very very high. The meat is the same we have all around the city. It is a state-provided cow steak that costs more of an Iberian specialty pork steak.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I dream of there food some nights.
It's delicious the salad is to die for the steak is cooked to perfection and that sauce and the fries the profit roll as desert couldn't be happier ,great atmosphere great service what ales can u ask for and in the restrooms they have this recording that makes u learn French even if u don't want to :)

Reviewed October 25, 2012

As a matter of fact, politeness specially for hosts is in extreme importance for me, while the staff couldn't proof they are well trained to be a good host for me and my guests there!!!

1  Thank Rezagh
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The quality of food is great,park place is good,service is not good,in crowded times the waiters stare at you,not very comfortable atmosphere to take long time seat

1  Thank darya k
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Once again I returned to entrecôte and the food is great as always but for some reason the last time I returned to entrecôte something was wrong in this restaurant and after all these years going there I finally figured it out and it's the atmosphere that bother's me because they never ever change it !
The restaurant is always the same the menu's the same so let's just say that everything is the same and that is really boring !!!
I've been to many restaurants in Tehran and they always have new things.
I will be returning to entrecôte again but I expect a new atmosphere.

1  Thank Lakuda